It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison Quarantine Camp at HEATHROW AIRPORT!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I don't often start topics and I have no idea if I have put this in the appropriate forum, but here goes.
This is a video a passer by at Heathrow Airport took with a discussion with a person who has arrived in the UK from a 'Red' country.
They have had to pay £1,750/$2,500 to be quarantined at the airport because....well......Covid.
They are allowed 2 half hour 'exercise' walk around the 'compound' a day!
You'll hear the man say there is security on every floor and outside each room!
They are told they need 'permission' to talk to each other over the fence!
This is a British man who is in his own country being treated like a criminal!
WTAF!

You will also see a masked 'security guard' insisting the people in the car move on.

My questions are:
#1 why only 2 half hour 'walk abouts' a day? This is like a prison camp!
#2 is this happening at other airports in other countries?
#3 what's with all the security?

I feel sick. This is despicable!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
It should be free.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Insanity. I can honest to god say I've known more people die of urinary tract infection than covid. This weird control experiment needs to stop.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Its should be free as i imagine the dude pays tax and national insurance but if they are going to travel to nations that are still in the red zones with R rates still sky-high then they are going to have to be quarantined, simple as that.

Have to agree that's it is indeed pretty draconian but the alternative is to let them lose and thus possibly increase the R rate in our own areas.

If you don't want to be quarantined possibly best not to travel to these places for the time being anyroad.
edit on 15-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

edit on 15-6-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Hi Andy,
As others like you have suggested, yes it should be free for UK citizens returning to the UK.
However, it's just my impression from the video clip, I have a feeling this is a man who works overseas and has come back to UK, so to say people shouldn't be going abroad to red zones is a bit harsh isn't it? I suspect most people who want to travel wont be picking the red zones to hop off to for a 'jolly vaccation', at least those with 2 brain cells to rub together.
Let's just make a comparison shall we?

I think we can agree, one law for us...another 'rule' for 'them'.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I do agree Jane as anyone with half a brain can see its one rule for us and another for the rest, if in doubt see the G7 debacle were the Polis got COVID 19.

Its not a desirable situation by any manner nor means all the same but quarantining people from the red zones is preferable to the alternative.

Its not exactly Auschwitz, they will get out at the end of the 14 days.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Agreed, however it is still draconian (to use your turn of phrase) to have people locked up with security on each floor and outside people's rooms 24/7/14 with only 2 half hour 'walk around the compound' each day no?

Why can't they be outside in the sunshine whenever they want to as long as they are social distancing?
If we are doing this, how many other countries are doing it, and some of those countries really do have draconian 'human rights'?
What about those coming in from amber zones but are allowed to quarantine at home?
What about the ones flying in from green zones..... and are let lose?
The whole 'quarantine' system is completely messed up is my view.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Besides the money rip off we had an individual stay in quarantine for 14 days and was not positive. The individual then went up north and within a week was hospitalized after supposedly infecting his family who went on to infect another 300 people. !!

I for one will not leave county and I will not get a shot unless I am absolutely forced to.. Period !

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Australian Govt is also planning to build quarantine facilities as well
Which means something more is happening than this fake virus

I think they're building what amounts to extra hospitals becos they foresee a huge increase in patients in the coming decades
And not becos of Covid or the fake vaccine

I think they know that everyone born after 1980 has undermined health becos they werent breast-fed
And their immunity--resistance to disease-- has been compromised

Thats why most people in the West are on some form of medication
Thats also why they want to re-educate people to become health workers

Those born in the 80s have now reached middle age
We are going to see an explosion of ill-health
Thats why they needed Corona as a cover story
To explain why huge numbers of people will be chronically ill from various causes--which can be blamed on Corona

Thats why they're building these pop-up hospitals
They're quarantining the Truth

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: viviantzamis

Now that's an interesting train of thought, thank you.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Pertinent questions i suppose that the answers to probably surround security and possible transmission of dangerous pathogen.

Here is the thing about the people returning from said amber zones, they simply are not all going to do what they are told.

The system is indeed by no mean perfect, but its the one they have in place, or so im lead to believe.

The alternative being just to let people do as they please, but then watch the hospitals fill to the brim and our NHS fall on its arse, we were near enough there in January.

Wish i had some of the answerers to those queries myself, so thats me, you and the other 66.65 million souls on our 700 mile long island in that boat.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

We did manage to consume around 20 million cows laced with stuff that causes Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease in the 1980s, so there is that.

Its not quite 60 years down the line yet, but with no possible/probable cure in the post, that's a possible time bomb still ticking for around 60 million people.

edit on 15-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I didn't know being in your 30's was considered middle aged now.

Also, why would you think that nobody born after 1980 was breastfed?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I'd consider 30s fairly young. Not that I ever expected to even get that far. I guess the length of life depends on how fast you live.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I was thinking what other options would you have instead of that camp/facility.

The only one I could think is to make people from those countries take the vaccine before traveling.

So now I wonder if that people are refusing to get it.

See what I mean?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Only about 20% of babies in the UK, Canada, and the U.S. were breastfed from the mid '50's to the '70's.

It regained popularity in the 70's, qith about 40% breastfeeding. Then in the early eighties, about 50% were breastfeeding. In 1985 almost 60% of babies were breastfed.

All of these numbers are at the beginning of a babies life, with rates declining sharply after 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months.

So, more babies in the 80's were being breastfed than in the previous three decades.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Breast-feeding was replaced by baby formulae during the 70s & 80s as women entered the workforce in huge numbers
By the early 70s over 75% of US babies were fed on formulae
Today only 12% of US babies are breast-fed
40% world-wide
Consequence of unpaid Maternity Leave
Also women abstained becos they believe breast-feeding ruins the look of their breasts

Same thing happened in China over the last 20 years
Where the demand for baby formulae by working mothers--mostly factory labourers--sky-rocketed
Which led to the 2008 Chinese Milk scandal--where they watered-down baby formulae with the polymer melamine --which sickened over 300,000 infants--54,000 babies were hospitalized with kidney stones etc

Melamine was also found in US baby formulae
Soy is also added to baby formulae--as a cheap protein--which causes many health problems
In 1985 2 babies died from brain damage
In 2003 3 Israeli babies died from cardiac arrest--20 were left with severe disabilities

Ticking time bomb

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

my stats tell a different story
In the early 70s over 75% US babies were formulae fed

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Not to be that guy, but the guard didnt sound like a native Briton. Is it possible the guards are not from your country?
P.S. if I ever get a chance I want to visit the U.K. badly, all my ancestors came from that area of the world. a reply to: angelchemuel

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join