It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start stocking Up on water and Canned food guys...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

I never suggested leaving it alone, and I would like to think TEPCO (and other agencies) are doing their best to contain it as quickly as possible.

All I am saying is that it is a bit premature to tell everyone to go stocking up on Pot Noodles.

SO how far along is TEPCO from containing this "as quickly as possible" as you put it? Would you like a refresher for how long this has been going on?

Tepco's Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power facility was severely damaged following the massive earthquake and subsequent tsunami that occurred on March 11, 2011

Yep....Super quick there TEPCO...No rush!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: zinuru

And as far as I know it is mostly cesium 137, which has a half life of 30 years, so it's going to be there for a long time..but it's going to be longer than that before Fukushima releases enough to cause any major problems globally, let's just hope they sort it out before then huh.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

originally posted by: imod02
The end of the world is coming, the end of the world is coming. Still some day some one will get it right

If they do, are they going to be considered right?

Hmmm....

Last words, " yes i got it righ--------------------------------------------------

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: zinuru

Why is fukishima a taboo topic?

It is more of a contamination thing......I have fought this battle on other threads as well but people have charts showing the contamination of radiation in the waters....If you believe the "professionals" there is nothing to worry about

Thank goodness, there are a few brave professionals/experts who have told the truth to varying degrees:

Top Scientist: “Fukushima is the most terrifying situation I can imagine” — I’ve seen a paper which says it’s bye-bye Japan and to evacuate N. America’s west coast if Unit 4 goes after quake and rods are exposed (VIDEO)
Link to article

Risk Expert: “High risk” of nuclear holocaust at Fukushima — Plant to keep emitting radioactive materials “for a thousand years or so” (AUDIO)
Link to article

NOAA agent: "Fukushima is a big concern… Fukushima is always on people’s minds…"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Michio Kaku: "A Meltdown is Forever"

www.youtube.com...

Arnie Gundersen, Fukushima decommissioning, July 2015

www.youtube.com...

Fukushima Analysis Highlights by Leuren Moret MA, PhD (ABT)

www.youtube.com...

Fukishima: No End in Sight for Nuclear Meltdown | Interview with Paul Gunter of Beyond Nuclear

www.youtube.com...

Japan Professor: Damage from Fukushima is unprecedented, a disaster never before experienced in human history; Some say it could affect whole northern hemisphere — Experts: “Very likely the largest nuclear accident which mankind experienced”
Link to article

Japan Professor: Outbreak of cancer is now underway in Fukushima children; Clear evidence of an epidemic — All of Japan is still being exposed to nuclear radiation — Gov’t Official: It will be ‘disastrous’ if we have to conclude there’s an actual increase in thyroid cancer from Fukushima
Link to article

Microbiology Professor: “Gov’t needs to ban all fish imports from all regions of Japan” — Nuclear Professor: “No one can block fish migration along with sea currents”
Link to article

Japan Professor: Gov’t afraid to tell truth — Radiation 10 times higher than officials claim on Sept. 30 near Kyoto, 500 km from meltdowns
Link to article

Japan Nuclear Prof.: Fukushima plant now a ‘swamp of radioactive material’ — Can’t stop pumping in more water because they don’t know where melted fuel went — Build roof over entire site? — Asahi: Continued presence of water threatens construction of ice wall around reactors
Link to article

Tokyo Professor: I want to stress that Japan is on verge of collapse after Fukushima — Osaka Professor: If you don’t recognize health risks and take action right now, you have no future (VIDEO)
Link to article

Professor: California bluefin tuna may have been contaminated by radioactive substances from Fukushima that traveled across Pacific, rather than contamination off coast of Japan — We don’t know exactly what is happening (VIDEO)
Link to article

Microbiology Professor: “Gov’t needs to ban all fish imports from all regions of Japan” — Nuclear Professor: “No one can block fish migration along with sea currents”
Link to article

Professor: Fukushima disaster “beyond a cover-up” — Japan gov’t thinks they can get away with tricking masses about extent of problem — Officials and Tepco cannot be trusted, they are lying to the camera
Link to article

I hope other posters can add to the above.

I'll add this for the woo woos out there. I know there are many on this forum:

Fukushima nuclear disaster according to David Icke

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-8-2015 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Not when you say it like that, but if you said there was 352,670,000,000,000,000,000 (352 quintilian) gallons of water in the oceans, it sounds much better.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

One could only hope that other countries would step in before it became a real threat to global health.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

One could only hope that other countries would step in before it became a real threat to global health.

Yup.
Fukushima is going to kill us all so we will work on stopping global warming....lol
I don't think most of the world governments are very concerned.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Yup.
Fukushima is going to kill us all so we will work on stopping global warming....lol
I don't think most of the world governments are very concerned.

As they shouldn't be.....Nothing to see here move along......You just make sure the people you tell that to follow you into the stables good sir....I care about our oceans and the life in there...

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

I might've been an ostrich in my passed life too..

Nah, I doubt it! LOL

In your link I saw something about humpback whales washing up dead...I will go back and reread when I can see a little better.
Some of the news today does seem to be a distraction of sorts. Sometimes it seems as if we are fanatically preoccupied with flags, gay marriage, social media, Kardashians and Jenners, and such and NO ONE is paying attention to the earth falling apart/being destroyed around us.
In the town I live in I see oh probably a dozen or more trucks per day hauling trees. You can drive any road out of the county and see the sides of mountains just gone...I digress and I drift...apologies!

Back on topic. I believe we're being distracted and information withheld regarding things like Fukushima.

That's exactly how I feel. Its like even the wars being fought right now are all being engineered to keep us away from the war we can't win. We'll be forced to depend on the government for fresh water and food forever.. No more fishing.. No more hunting and gathering. This is scary.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Why has nobody stepped in yet?

Fukushima Radiation Now A Global Disaster: Japan Finally Asks World For Help, Two Years Too Late

This was from 2013

Why did Americans donate $730 million to wealthy Japan?

March 2014...

Japan asking for help, Americans donating money....Why oh why does nobody care?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: zinuru

Why is fukishima a taboo topic?

It is more of a contamination thing......I have fought this battle on other threads as well but people have charts showing the contamination of radiation in the waters....If you believe the "professionals" there is nothing to worry about....There in lay the issue, it is really hard to prove one way or the other unless you scanned the oceans yourself...Believe one side or the other, me personally think ANY radiation pouring into the ocean is NOT GOOD....But what do I know? I am not professional in this topic. Best of luck! Hope you enjoy it here, it can be addicting!

I don't believe ANYONE...period. I don't believe the government, the statisticians, and WHO.

I stopped eating seafood the day the Fuku disaster took place.

I don't even visit the Pacific shores anymore...and why would I when I read about Japanese junk floating to our country from the Tsunami disaster?

I do believe that radiation is still leaking madly, and I do believe that no one is "talking" about it because it is a Top Secret subject now that I am sure Pharma and the elusive NWO want to continue occurring. IMO

The reason is two fold:
1) NWO wants to see population control, so provide enough radiation to kill them of cancer

2) Big Pharma wants to "cure" people from cancer so they can make money off drugs and treatments.

If you want to throw TRUMP into the picture, and why the hell not? LOL....I would say that should he get elected President...he is going to have to reform the Obama Care to something that all tax payers are going to have to chip into...I hope there is a healthy budget for the health care system should more cancer patients turn up in his turn.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

The biggest problem in this field is there are 0 experts because this is the first time this has happened. I know oceanographers can dump that dye in that shoes and measures ocean currents and some physicist can measure the ppm of radiation in the water. I've wanted to dive in (pun intended) with the fukishima disaster but there is a lot of contradicting data. I think there are just too many variables...but bottom line...it can't be good....its not like an oil spill ...oil spills actually occur naturally in the ocean when some leak happens in the ocean bed, but im not really sure what kind of radiation occurs naturally if any in the ocean.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
What if is is all true. What can be done now? We all know the chances with nuclear power and are talked into anyway. Consequences suck. I have family so I don't think about it.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

This is easily the most important subject of conversation that no news station feels the need to talk about.. The wealth of information from so many credible resources is making my head spin..

Yet and still, the General public will remain ignorant.

Come to think of it.. This would've been a great campaign strategy for any candidate hoping to be elected.

"I vow to keep our waters clean and free from radiation"

I'd vote for the first person to speak those words..

wishful thinking right?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
If you want to throw TRUMP into the picture, and why the hell not? LOL....I would say that should he get elected President...he is going to have to reform the Obama Care to something that all tax payers are going to have to chip into...I hope there is a healthy budget for the health care system should more cancer patients turn up in his turn.

All taxpayers above a certain income have to chip in to Obamacare, that's what makes it work.

As to Fukushima and the healthcare system, consider this:

Fukushima Radiation causing U.S. Insurance Companies to EXCLUDE all Coverage for Radiation Claims

Insurance Companies in the United States have begun notifying customers they will no longer have ANY coverage whatsoever for anything relating to nuclear energy claims. Fallout, radiation sickness, property damage from radiation – all EXCLUDED. This begs the question: If the nuclear disaster at the Fukushima power plant in Japan is as harmless to Americans as the government and “scientists” are telling us, why are Insurance companies specifically EXCLUDING coverage for nuclear energy related claims? (Hint: The government is lying about the danger.)

TRN has a PDF of one such notice being sent by Traveler’s Insurance Company. You can read it for yourself below……..

The letters further make clear:

“Property damage” includes all forms of radioactive contamination of property.”
Link to article

If that's true and that's how it will be in the future, half of North America (being kind) could be bankrupt because of Fukushima within a decade, maybe sooner.

Radiation-related diseases aren't only cancers of course. There's a multitude of them. Forcing everyone to pay for treatment completely out of pocket for all those diseases and ailments will be a nightmare like I can hardly imagine.

Even if insurance companies choose to cover "radiation claims", it's really moot in my opinion because the healthcare system will go bankrupt in that case. There's no way to handle this either way.

This video deals with other similar things:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-8-2015 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Is this whats being considered "Harmless" these days?

Globe & Mail, Aug 12, 2015: A humpback whale that washed up dead on the shore of British Columbia’s northern coast last week was the fourth to die in a week in the province’s coastal waters… a smaller humpback [was found] near Haida Gwaii on Tuesday, and at least two more were reported to be seen floating lifeless in the water within the last seven days… The uptick in reported whale deaths [coincides with] 21 deaths of fin whales and humpback whales in the past two months in [Alaska]… Max Bakken, a field technician for Pacific Wild [is] alarmed at the spike in humpback deaths…

CBC News, Aug 12, 2015: Last Friday Spirit Bear Adventures wildlife guide Philip Charles got a call that a humpback whale was drifting… He set off with a team from Pacific Wild Conservation to Nowish Bay where they found the massive animal washed up dead… “It is exceptionally rare to see a dead humpback whale, especially in this relatively intact state,” said Charles…

Spike in Whale Deaths

mind you.. this is just yesterday..

Profusion said, Radiation-related diseases aren't only cancers of course. There's a multitude of them. Forcing everyone to pay for treatment completely out of pocket for all those diseases and ailments will be a nightmare like I can hardly imagine.

Not trying to fear-monger but, this large problem can get only larger. And honestly, there would be no need for an hostile take over or any kind, people will beg for the governments help as they would be the only ones able to provide protection and clean water. Dependency is slavery too.
edit on 14-8-2015 by zinuru because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2015 by zinuru because: typo lol

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Interesting video, especially with regards to food: So that decision begins!

Radioactive (low price) vs Non-radioactive (+++high price)
Non-Organic (low price) vs Organic (+++high price)
GMO (low price) vs Non-GMO (+++high price)

Local Foods (low price) vs Imported Foods (+++high price) --> this is in notion with the idea all of the above low priced options take over the food chain and assuming Imported Foods satisfy the higher price options.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if the WalMart thing was related. As in they got contaminated already, with more coming.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
We are all Fuku'ed....
This is dang near as bad as it gets ...... it aint getting better now is it.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I keep thinking about Rev. 8:11".....One-third of the water turned into wormwood, and many people died from the water because it had turned bitter." I don't normally quote scripture, but the horror of Fukishima has me reverting to biblical thoughts!

If you add Revelation 8:10 to that, you learn that Fukushima is not Wormwood.

Revelation 8:10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join