It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from ASN (AnonSocialNetwork)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Welcome aboard, hopefully just a few more post's and you can post your 1st thread and release something juicy that is not already posted here on ATS?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Welcome aboard brothers and sisters of anonymous, glad to finally see you amongst us here

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonSocialNetwork
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

As for why now? Sometimes it helps to clear up the mess the media leave behind...

I wanted to ask this same question but someone beat me to it.

This should be interesting and I look forward to reading future posts.

Welcome!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Although I do have to say that you folks kinda weird me out. Anonymity is a great thing to an extent... but it's also kinda creepy (although I understand why it has to be). And what's with the whole taking down the Playstation Network a while back? Seems to me that that hurt gamers more than the corporation. For the most part I've smiled approvingly at the antics of Anon, but sometimes the organizations' motives aren't entirely clear (which is what creeps me out). Hopefully you can do as you've promised and give clarification once you reach your 20 posts.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Welcome ASN...
Some people here are just a bit confused about what "Anonymous" is all about.

As you said previously, the MSM have kinda went hush hush on anything to do with Anon of late, so i Look forward to any updates on what's happening within the movement.

Personally i admire the work so far.. outstanding. Keep it up.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You mentioned anyone can become a member and even become in the know.

Certainly Anon is an entity the government would like to see go away, do you have measures to keep out things like molls or government plants?

I'm not looking for specifics really, don't wish to give away and secrets for your safety!

And welcome, I'm interested in getting to know more about anon, interesting stuff!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonSocialNetwork

Welcome to the rabbit hole Annon , i think you will find plenty of support here .
from what i understand Anonymous is for the people ,by the people .
i find that honorable . i just hope others within your ranks understand that fully as well .

looking froward to seeing your threads

Walsh

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Anonymous is, and has been active and posting on this board for some time. You likely correspond with them frequently. Will you ever know who is part of Anonymous on this board? I'd say it's unlikely. Declaring affiliation with Anonymous, makes you no longer anonymous.

Anonymous has no "spokesperson", though individual offshoots of the core group may employ someone to fill that role. Collective decision-making has long been part of the process. Every "official" core Anonymous announcement is composed, edited, revamped, discarded, composed again, etc by the collective, until the final product is something that is agreed upon by a majority of the participants. This is the way it has always been.

The reasoning for it's actions are equally fluid. Anonymous can be the righteous fires of indignation for underrepresented people at the same time as they deface the Christian Children's Home website with Goatse images. They are the definition of chaos, feared and respected, yet wildly unpredictable. They are the Internet Hate Machine and the Defenders of Free Information. And that is just how they like it.

This poster, if genuine, should be interesting to watch. They should take note, however. While I'm sure they have the best of intentions, there are those in Anonymous who would delight in taking someone posting as an "official" anonymous source, and tearing them to pieces. Time will tell.

気をつけて.
edit on 21-11-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Welcome! I was always curious about the PSN attacks, just wanted a better understanding of the reason behind the event. I'll admit I was upset about it, but only because of my own selfish wants, but iI got over it quickly after thinking about the bigger picture. I just wanted a better understanding of the bigger picture, if you would feel comfortable talking about that. Again, welcome to ATS, its a great site with many many good hearted knowledgable people, and i hope your stay is a pleasant one.

Nathan

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vaedur
IDK I'm not trying to be a jerk, but why take someone at their word on this. It's pretty easy to create a new account make a cool avatar, and say your someone. How about posting "ATS" on a known Anon Twitter handle. That would do it. I don' t know any ANON twitter handles, or really use twitter much. I'm just saying. Politely. Don't hack me please. Go Jets!

still no response eh?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Welcome aboard the Mothership Anon, if that IS your real name.

Really admire your work on #opKKK. However, I still maintain a healthy... weariness, in regards to Anon. Though I have always had a working fascination with your group, a lot of your past activities have been... shall we say... questionable at best. Look forward to your work here at ATS.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Of course, you know that some of us will probably never believe that you are who you say you are. It's the nature of the beast that is fuelled by skeptisism.

Welcome to the jungle though, show us what you're made of.

(Let us know if we can help).

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Welcome...very interested to hear what you have to contribute to this site. Especially now, with all the craziness in the world.Everyone wants to know if you all are really Anonymous..If I remember a video I watched about Anonymous a while back, it was said that you are legion..hence the name . Peace

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Oh Gee,

Look who it is.

Are you guys setting up "representatives" on other forums? Or is there something special about ATS that we need a special Anon-attaché posted here permanently?

To what do we owe your decision to have an embassy here?

Thanks,

edit on 21-11-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Awesome. I just joined ATS myself! However this very November I joined in my first #MillionMaskMarch this year. Always been political, now just jaded. However, I really dig your messages about personal growth, responsibility, etc. I figured the march wasn't so political as it is a statement of solidarity by members of the human race to TPTB. Well met Anonymous.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Definitely welcome to ATS. IMHO bigger or more exciting than when Jesse Ventura joined not too long ago. While interesting, it was a disappointment to learn his "conspiracy theory" show was all make believe.

I suspect you're the real deal.

Always been fascinated with the Anon thing.

Just out of curiosity, is it ever possible or has it ever been where a single individual came to you for legitimate help that you provided? Not that I have any needs or requests, Just curious if you can work on a global level and a personal one if you see fit.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vaedur

This account was suspended whilst the "staff at large" discussed the account, which is understandable.

You are quite correct though, as was said before, no one person or 'Op' can speak for Anonymous and we do not mean to. It was stated that we will just be reporting on Anon events from close affiliation, nothing more. A view from where the media does not sit.
There are some here that follow it closely, the majority however, read fast food media outlets and they often minimize the context or don't report it at all. And please don't take our word for it, let our future contributions speak for themselves.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

How interesting. Welcome to ATS, I'd say about time an Anon joined but chances are there a few Anons here lurking around.

I look forward to future updates from the hacker world. Good luck on your journey's.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Welcome, brother or sister. I lost my ipod, can you help me find it please?

Glad to see ATS decided to let you stick around. There used to be some issues with Anonymous affiliated accounts... particularly during #OpNSA for some reason */me shrugs*...

Looking forward to hearing more from you. I have to go feed my mudkip and get back to work.

Stay safe!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
It will be interesting reading your posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join