It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Storms in Europe 13 dead? 5 killed Brooklyn, Phoenix, Patna, ie Occult numbers.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So what the Media just like using the numbers 13 and 5 to appease their occult masters?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

YES! Underscored to infinity and beyond, and they are just minions of the PTB who run everything. Welcome to planet earth, its unbalanced now, for its run by evil and all, and they're harming billiions through wars and starvation, traumatizing the rest, radiating and poisoning them, and destroying nature and the oceans right now. And ritually murdering people, for the news. Not saying the news stations are creating there own news, but in some cases, wouldn't put it past some people to do that, but PTB minions.

edit on 29-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

sigh....

The NWO, the Occult TPTB whatever the hell you want to call them are a figment of the imagination of conspiracy theorists.

Yes i have done my research

There is no such thing as some coordinated elite who secret contorl and dictate world events.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

Man oh man, but the asshats struck again.

13 cars of the train, the date nov 3 2013 adds up to 13 twice and 2 5's.

Message to all the mismanagers asshats of the planet: Get ready for the cosmic nardings.

I hope its in my lifetime but I'll be waiting for that moment afterwards for Im on that team.

Balls of Steel - The Ultimate Nutshot

Leave the people of earth alone! And start to turn around what you're doing, make peace with Source and don some humble robes, shave some big zero's on your heads and serve the people with tears running down your face because we finally broke your cold murderous hearts.

edit on 3-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join