It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nuclear power plants and UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
i just bought a house in Va. close to a power plant. one night i went out to walk the dog and my neibors were staring at the sky like zombies. i asked if they were looking at ISS they said wait a few minutes i thought they were stoned or something so i walked on for about 15ft. i know waht i saw but im a sane person so im having trouble with seeing a red and green sphere that seemed to have mass. made no noise i could hear but my dog went nuts. it was not a heli there was no rotor wash. i was not taken or waht ever you want to call it

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
For whatever reason, aliens seem to have taken in interest in our nuke plants.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
One mans waste is another aliens aphrodisiac

We can sell nuclear waste to alien resorts and their swimming pools... Make little green uranium staves they can lick. There are so many uses for that stuff.

[edit on 15-11-2004 by merka]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CGB_Spender
For whatever reason, aliens seem to have taken in interest in our nuke plants.

probably because they can be used as a 'nuke for hire' ...

Example-
4 or 5 plants within a small radius of Charlotte NC could be used to kill millions in the SE U.S. ....... If someone attacked them all at the same instance ... And the scariest part is NC is a 'RED STATE'

Surely Elohim(god) does not want Earth destroyed via nuclear war when they are so close to bringing it into the fold .....
The motive behind a NWO ...

new topics

top topics

join