It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is 25 the new cut-off point for adulthood?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldie

Some would push the age of realization to around 40 give or take, the time of weakening.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

MyHappyDogShiner
reply to post by Oldie

Some would push the age of realization to around 40 give or take, the time of weakening.

Well I don't know about you but I started weakening after about 30.

Most of the problem AFAIK seems to be a mixture of babying young people to an extreme and the shambles of the economy. It's almost like things are ten times harder than they used to be and if not then the kids are almost smothered from birth. Not a winning combo.

Guess the solution is to keep sending them to the child psychologists until they're 25. They can then be referred to their GP who can write them scripts to get medicated thereby also helping big pharma. Think of all the extra money.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Teachin ppls bout reality stops with violence, it is very frustrating.

Like I always wanted to attack ppl beating their kids or their dogs, but I just stood there.

I just stand here.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
people are getting thicker by the year and that is a fact .

look at your average 16 or 17 year old and ask them to do a task 70 % will fail it is the facebook generation .

to worried about being part of the flock and having the right i phone and branded clothes .

to many young people spend their lives in computer/tv land and do not get out like older generation's did .

at 12 i managed to work a 50 hr week and go to school and do the garden .

at 17 i managed to live with a 26 year old woman and bring up her kid till i was 21 .

at 21 i was running a building firm of 40 men .

and at 25 i was doing work things that i still marvel at and i thought i was a fxxxxxxg dafty .

at 16 open the door and throw them out humans are the only animal that take their young back .
spare the rod and ruin the child thats my 2 cents

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Yeah, true unfortunately. This chart was extremely disturbing.
Fly or fry for the upcoming generations.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join