It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypnotized?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I seem to dose off while I'm watching UFO stuff on tv or reading a book on the subject. I know its not because its boring or monotone. I can read a book or watch a show on flossing teeth and not fall asleep. I feel like someone or something doesn't want me to know or follow up on the subject of little green men. I aslo get interuppted all the time when I am watching a show. I can sit there and watch Emeril live and not a single call. Oh, but as soon as there is a UFO show on, forget it. Everyone wants to talk to me. Also, I read all day on the internet. All subjects, cars, stereos, even cooking. Any one else have this problem?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I can relate to that. It's like for some reason you are distracted then after awhile it makes you wonder other times you don't know something is on and you for some reason just happen upon it.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
sounds like coincidence

the government doesnt have the resources to conduct a campaign of that magnitude

if the government didnt want you to watch alien-ufo storys they would just Take it off the Air
they wouldnt spend millions on making sure you were distracted at every moment....

just a thought....

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Careful Tex,

Just some kind words to ya. You should really analyze your situation. You most likely don't want to travel down the road you're flirting with at the moment.

Pretty soon all conspiracies seem to revolve around you, when others you tell don't seem to follow what you're saying; you get mad because "they're in on it".

And then it goes downhill from there.

I've seen that happen to a dear friend.

Really analyze your situation, learn to recognize coincidences when they appear.

Stay away from hallucinogens as well; they can play on such thoughts.

Good luck to you tex.

X

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I appreciate the advise, Xatnys. But I don't do drugs, or hallucinogens as you call them. Maybe what I mean to say I can't put into words. I'll deal with it by myself and thats an end to that.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Sure thing Tex,

And just so you know, I wasn't implying your were "doped up", I just watned to warn you that certain chemicals can unstabilize certain things, as a warning in case they crossed your path in the future.

Stay strong, and question everything Tex, you'll be alright.

X

new topics

top topics

join