It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles puzzle farmer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
THE overnight appearance of dozens of bizarre crop circles in a field of sorghum has spooked a Sunshine Coast hinterland farmer and his workers.

Here is the rest of the story:
www.news.com.au...

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 07:50 AM
link   
for a couple of guys with hats, a coat hanger, a board with some rope, and a few hours of night to kill, easily recreate even the most complex crop circles....I pretty much cry fake at them now....

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
OK...This occured about 1.5 hrs away from me.....LEt me set the situation for you..

El nino has created a horrifying drought in my region....called the Darling downs..It is well known for it's grain, cotton, beef production. No rain means no food on the table for the farmers...so what do they do...go out in there field flatten a few circles and create UFO hysteria in the region....

Experts, sightseers and the like come flocking to the region to look at the so called et circles....These people bring with them their fat city wallets and pump money into the local economy...If i was down on my luck with my farm I certainly would think about a scam like this.

also

Just circles??? come on some of the best crop circles are actually intricate designs..some quite good...But just circles...it would've taken the farmer 5 minutes a circle...and he wouldn't of wrecked the crop cause sorgum is mainly beef feed...he just sends in his cattle to eat the squashed produce.

A fake if you ask me...O money earner for the local economy.

Chris

new topics

join