It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 examples of escalating crime and violence plaguing communities across America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I read through this article and I think it is pretty much spot on. Now remember tho, this is mostly in the cities, The cops are adapting to how to keep these types of crimes contained. The inner cities across america is the current battlefield right now. It's spreading, it will not be too long before the containment bust into all out war with the authority, were talking 1992 Riots style, but these will not be contained. The national guard/ABC-Agency's does not have the man power including whatever United Nations aid to stop it all.

You say , it won't spread that fast, that's crazy, this will be all over the Internet/Facebook. No stopping that part of it. This article is the main reason for the U.S.A. gear up battle mentality. They are preparing War.

There are countless numbers of illegals in the U.S., what that does is , it brings in not just all the people but their culture, their world they know is nothing but uncivilized violence and corruption, third world crime evolves into a constant warzone in the U.S cities . It will soon erupt in the near future.

At the end of the day, family first, no matter how this plays out.

www.presstv.ir...

edit on 8-8-2013 by Skorpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Iranian news picking apart America.

Vice versa Vice versa Vice versa Vice versa Vice versa Vice versa.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Skorpy

From the article:

For many years, violent crime had actually decreased in the United States, but now the trend is going the other way. Violent crime in the US increased in both 2011 and 2012, and it is being projected that it will increase in 2013 as well.

Where are the figures to back this propaganda up? I know it has gone up slightly but nowhere NEAR as bad as it was even 5 years ago! It’s been shown that the perception of crime increasing isn’t supported by the actual numbers. This is a result of the steady drumbeat of propaganda (like your source article).

S&F for your first thread though!

edit on 8-8-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Yep violent crime is way down. It is almost like people forget how bad things were in the citities in the 70s and 80s. Of course you did not have 3 24 hour news networks around with nothing to do but sensationalize crimes for ratings around then either.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Iranian news picking apart America.

Vice versa Vice versa Vice versa Vice versa Vice versa Vice versa.

Indeed.. The Iranian State News service can be counted on to find every flaw America has, amplify it 10x and then send it back at us to appear like the average day in our lives on the street. RT is the same ..and of course Voice of America is no bundle of good will back to them.

I do find it amusing at times though... Voice of America is obvious propaganda and they had the class to name it so the doubt was never even there. People look at Iran's State News service or Russia's State News and think they aren't propaganda ..because..umm..? Why? They're inherently more honest? Nothing else changes. Odd, eh?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I have only just found out that all types of crime have gone much higher in the UK over the last year, we were told by the Cameron Government that crime was much lower now than under the last leadership, but the reason crime is higher than Police figures state in the UK is that only 60% of crimes get reported now, not the 100% that happen.
The main reason people wont report crime is they know nothing is going to be done now, Police give you a crime number, they may even give you a visit few days later, but the crims get away with 93% of crimes they carry out, the Police just stay in the offices drinking tea, coffee, the public are on the front line today, they will be the one's who will have to confront crime, we do what we can to protect our own love one's today, if you fail to then your dead.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I take it , you have never stayed the night in the Ghetto, I suggest staying just a couple of night in south Chicago/Gary Indiana. The Bronx,Oakland or countless others cities like that. I suspect all your charts and all the critics sitting in the nice neighborhoods would have a different tune.

It's about survival in those cities, Laws do not matter to those people in that crazy situation.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

I have only just found out that all types of crime have gone much higher in the UK over the last year, we were told by the Cameron Government that crime was much lower now than under the last leadership, but the reason crime is higher than Police figures state in the UK is that only 60% of crimes get reported now, not the 100% that happen.

I found this when researching something for another thread. You might find it interesting.

I was told by many that the criteria for classifying certain crimes is much different in UK but I don’t know…..

Regardless, this Iranian story is propaganda. If the picture I just posted was from an Iranian source instead of EU commission I wouldn’t have bothered sharing.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpy
I take it , you have never stayed the night in the Ghetto, I suggest staying just a couple of night in south Chicago/Gary Indiana. The Bronx,Oakland or countless others cities like that. I suspect all your charts and all the critics sitting in the nice neighborhoods would have a different tune.

It's about survival in those cities, Laws do not matter to those people in that crazy situation.

You are talking about a very, very small percentage of the U.S.

The "ghetto" or slum area in any city or country in the world have high crime rates. It's not a fair assessment of the overall crime rate.

edit on 8-8-2013 by gotya because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpy

You’re right and the figures back that up!

That doesn’t change the fact that our violent crime rate declined significantly for 20+ years and isn’t anywhere NEAR as bad as we’ve seen in the past. It’s not my fault some people choose to live in the jungle.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You right about the jungle, however, those people are placed there by design, they know nothing of survival in the farm land part of the US. All they know is that they are poor/broke and gov aid dependent, Now the design is what keeps them contained. Cities have Jobs. So people never leave. Once monies stop coming in the ghetto expands a little but still contained because the people never learned how to escape dependencies to greener pastures.

Meanwhile the Gov know's this and does what it can to keep that the bubble contained from breaking.
But what happens when most if not all these little pockets erupt all at once or close to it?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Don't beat up on the Iranians (unnecessarily). This story originated on BlackListedNews.com and includes links to the actual stories.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I don't recall ever seeing a post by Seabag I disagreed with.

Seabag is one of the finest writers on ATS.

Here's my question: do you honestly trust the sources you quoted?

I don't doubt for a second your premise about the Iranian story being propaganda.

BUT, I personally don't believe a single word coming out of the United Nations, European Commission, Gallup (AKA pollaganda), DOJ, CDC, etc.

I guess what I'm getting at is WHY should we trust your sources and not the OP's?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

The important source relevant to the OP's premise comes from the Dept. of Justice. The OP's article didn't even provide stats to back up their claim that crime is on the rise, so we have nothing to compare it to. Can anyone provide more trust worthy stats that contradict what I posted from DOJ?

Why do I trust the DOJ stats? That's easy! The government is pushing for gun control. Why would DOJ release stats that show the exact opposite of what this administration's and the MSM's propaganda machines are spewing if it weren't true? Those numbers certainly don't help their gun control efforts, do they?

Again...I haven't seen any numbers from any source that contradict what I've provided, much less stats from a reputable source contradicting what I've provided.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised with this news. The reason because I have seen a lot of people who have been addicted to drugs and ruined their lives. As well how people have become acceptable to crime which results in people committing crimes without any criticism from the public.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join