It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theiving Bigfoots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Okay this is going to sound very strange, but I had a coach/teacher in High School who told us about being near a bigfoot in Southeast Oklahoma. He knew it had to be bigfoot because the cabin had been broken into and they later found footprints that were cliche of bigfoot prints and there was also a fowl odor, but the strange things was that all their pots and pans were missing. My question to all of you is, why would bigfoot steal pots & pans?

-As most coaches do Bullsh*t, he was not. Just to settle those theories.

[edit on 8-11-2004 by TheBigD]
EDITED TITLE

[edit on 9-11-2004 by TheBigD]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Interesting.

My sighting during a school camping trip when I was younger, also included the theft of a frying pan.

Never thought much about it.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Cool. Maybe we have found the bait to lure them with.......frying pans, who would have thunk!? LOL

[edit on 8-11-2004 by TheBigD]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
A friend told me of a story of constant blgfoot soundings/sightings for about a week in an old orchard not far from where I live. It was about ten years ago. The farmer said an axe went missing from the property.

bigfoot with an axe...now that's a scary thought.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Interesting, in another thread the other day about Bigfoot possibly being a bad science project [www.abovetopsecret.com...] ShawNee922 mentioned something about Bigfoot carrying a metallic cylinder. I do remember hearing something like this but i can�t remember where. Maybe Bigfoot�s into cooking, big time.

There�s nothing to say that Bigfoot isn�t intelligent enough to use pots and pans unless it is just an attraction like magpies have towards shiny objects.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It has been noted that bigfoot likes shiny objects. Wheather that be metal, jewels, pans, etc. More than likely the pots and pans reflected the sunlight, and the sasquatch fell in love, so to speak. I know that when people that have regular bigfoot sightings try to make some sort of contact, they leave gifts of shiny things for them to take during the night.

Fry

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   
He was obviously sickened by the smell of your coach's cooking. This is the first time I have heard of a klepto bigfoot.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This is too funny. Anybody ever think about maybe putting a video camera somewhere close to where this bigfoot has been spotted ? Keep in mind that something shinny could effect video images...so keep the camera at a distance.
Interesting. I'd love to find out more. Till then I guess we can just use our imaginations

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ok now for another one of my stupid theories. I've noticed a lot of people bang pots and pans to scare away animals and such. I wonder is it possible that bigfoot decided to explore the "magical" abilities of pots and pans. Or maybe he wanted to use them to scare away humans or disarm us humans. Just another stupid theory.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by krt1967
This is too funny. Anybody ever think about maybe putting a video camera somewhere close to where this bigfoot has been spotted ? Keep in mind that something shinny could effect video images...so keep the camera at a distance.
Interesting. I'd love to find out more. Till then I guess we can just use our imaginations

Oh, that's been tried... But some light reflected off the lense of the camera, BigFoot saw it, and well... you figured it out!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
maybe it was just a mountain man who needed new cooking supplies?
i dont think bigfoot would have any need for cooking utensils, from what ive heard he/shes a omnivore and eats its food raw.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
How can you be 7+ feet tall, hairy, smell, and roar like Chewbacca and not be proven in the two hundred some years the country has been settled? If they don't live in the open, where do they live? Behind trees? Up a tree? Big means ultra-fast like cheetah huh? Those footprints which being larger than a humans could not possibly be anything other than bigfoot, right? What would a primitive species or semi-intelligent care about a pot/pan? If it was in a cabin, I would imagine it was not that shiny nor in plain view from the outside. Do they cook their food (as denseuno pointed out)? Where are their campfires? Who taught them how to set up a campfire safely? Oh yeah, they're in collusion with Smokey the Bear in the Illuminati. Sorry, just illustrating the very basic questions one must consider for a mythical creature to be plausible.

join