It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lazar on the History Channel..(My Take)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This was the first time I ever heard him speak. It was a special on Lazar on 11/5/04 on the History Channel.

I know he's been discredited. My take is that if he was privy to such confidential information, why would they let them talk about it?

They brought up the fact that they are using people like Lazar, and the whole UFO phenemonom in general, to hide the fact that they are conducting secret high-tech flight tests at Groom lake (area 51).

I'm no expert, and I still don't know what to make of all this.

Anyone?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I know he's been discredited. My take is that if he was privy to such confidential information, why would they let them talk about it?

The best disinfo agent is one who isn't aware he is one...pure and simple.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Not getting into Lazar I never bought using all the UFO phenemonom as a coverup for real military testing at Groom Lake. I think this would be the worst disinformation job in recent times if true.

When you mix UFO lore with Area51 you are really drawing much more attention to the base then you would if you just said thats where we develop secret planes.

By letting people think UFOs might be there your attracting much more people then just the aviation buffs that would care otherwise. Thats very counterproductive for a secret base.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq
It was a special on Lazar on 11/5/04 on the History Channel.

D'oh! I would have enjoyed that, anyone by any chance know the next time it will be on?

As for Bob Lazar, what he claimed they did to him is believable of anyone that may have been involved in secret illegal rogue government projects and that wanted to go public with the information. His life was ruined and all his credentials discredited. Not saying i believe 100% that he was telling the truth, but i believe that would happen to someone if they were truly in his claimed situation.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
According to Lazar, Groom Lake isn't where they are testing UFOs... Groom Lake is for actual aircraft. The UFOs are supposedly out of a hangar facility near the Papoose dry lake bed, not Groom. It's still part of the A-51 complex, but it's actually quite far from the base proper. And it's the aircraft that would serve as a cover for the UFOs, not vice-versa...

That base has had the same mission objective for over half a century. It wouldn't still be in use if that objective was somehow compromised...but JANET flights and the tinted buses continue...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
S-4 was the part we claimed to work at right? Built in the side of a cliff or something.

I was impressed with Lazar more when he got simple questions about Area51 right. Things like what color it is inside and how you pay for your meals and stuff. Perhaps he really did work there in some fashion.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
That whole thing about his w2 being from a non-existant Naval intelligence division was kinda wierd though.

new topics

top topics

join