It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NJ School Targets of Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Recently a women in South Jersey got on to a Terrorist website on the site were a list of NJ Jersey Schools that were being planned to be attacked. The women told the police and the police then brought this to the FBI. The FBI later confirmed this to be serious threats.

Recently the private all girls school Olma has had armed guards in front of its school. Two days ago Washington Township had there school on lockdown for the day. About two months ago at my high school, Saint Joseph High School in Hammonton, there was a college fair. During a girl from my school, Cristina Stanley, nothing a arab man looking in our building. She asked him what he was doing and the man said "Don't mind me", and then proceaded to look around the building. When a teacher came over to ask him who he was he quickly exited the school. Now we have been told to keep all or doors to our school shut and locked at all times.

With the recent scare during election day and today with the fighter jet that shot the school I begin to wonder are we really safe.....

[edit on 4-11-2004 by Banshee]

[edit on 4-11-2004 by thedonz]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Paranoia. Armed guards outside of schools? Sounds pretty dramatic to me.

new topics

join