It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of NK Missile Damage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This may be linked in one of the 8 million NK posts so if it is please delete.
Additionally I am sure their are certain people here that will dismiss it as being "propaganda from the MSM" but still I found it interesting.

This is a link to a map on CNN which shows the range of the currently known NK missile capabilities.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

It's fairly accurate, based on the alleged capabilities. However, for their most agreed upon current range, click on the TAEPODONG 2 to see the most realistic depiction of what they could possibly, reliably hit. Past that, chances are they'd hit the ocean (and that's if they weren't blown out of the sky first, of course).

It's important to note that the range of TAEPODONG 2 and especially farther reaching ones, has not been fully realized in their testing.
edit on 9-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Looks like Las Vegas is safe just. Thank Goodness.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The cynical side of me has to wonder if the US would let one of the longer range missiles actually hit, just so they can say, "Look, they clearly stuck us first."

Though I suspect it will be, more like, "They launched! It's on!"

Or it could be they just splash harmlessly into the ocean, "Is that your best shot?" Followed by hysterical laughter.

Either way, I'm hoping nothing happens. I've been in wars, they suck.
M.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

Even launching is striking first...when you've threatened to nuke somebody, as they have. We could intercept it and still go in and clean house.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Might be time to eliminate our little (fat) problem before we see if this map is accurate.....

new topics

top topics

join