It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yuck !!! What is this ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
YUCK WHAT IS THIS ???????????/

I am not sure what this is they said that they finally discovered what it was after like 2 months of research. One side of me says ok but the other sais "YEAH RIGHT"!!

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Sounds weird but is just probabaly a cotote or sominthing, though some sightings of the chupacbrua say that it s blue

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well, if you take an animal and distort what we consider its normal appearance you would find it strange wouldn't you? The official explanation is malnutrition and mange. I can believe that. Simply because I've seen some skeletal looking cats and dogs over the years that barely made it to shelters after being abandoned and they sure as heck didn't look like normal cats and dogs.

It's certainly possible that this was some unknown creature, but I have to think that it would be EXTREMELY hard to cover up something like this due to 1) not knowing how many more of them exist 2) wild animals by nature roam and would be spotted by many more people.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What if it wasn't a wild animal what if it were a pet from another creature ?? Or somethign along those lines... You could cover it up around here in Texas ... People will take whatever you tell them and run with it no matter what it is ... You should have heard the rumors abtou this thing around here and now that one newspaper came out with what it was .. after it was in about 15 newspapers saying they didn't know ... Now that one has siad they know what it is .. I haven't heard one thing ... just spooky to me .. almost liek that paper erased thier minds .. crazy .. anyways .. peace ..

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well, I think you also must keep in mind the nature of sensationalist journalism. How many "Bigfoot" hoaxes have there been in papers? Why? Because people are fascinated by such things and want to read about them. 15 papers will jump on a warped looking creature that no one can explain, people want to read that. 15 papers will not jump on the story explaining it to be a dog with a hair problem. That's not sensational and doesn't move papers off the shelf.

For further proof of that mindset you only need to look at the corrections practice in most papers. Scandalous story hits page 1 of the NY Post. Two days later... oops we were wrong in a small font on page 45. Scandal sells, explanations don't.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Gotcha ya ... This is so true ... But does even this get taken advantage of ?> Has this ever been taken advantage of ?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
i figured it was a malnourished coyote. even if it did look VERY odd. i dont know why people were getting excited and calling it a chupacabra.

top topics

join