It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot handprint, trail of footprints, "language" captured on film in Ontario

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I believe in Bigfoot but I also believe it can get pretty boring in Northern Ontario in the winter.

1. With such fresh snow, you would have thought hundreds of prints would be easy to find and follow.

2. Again, with such fresh light snow, a person or animal would have to try hard not to deliberately leave print trailing marks. Try it.

3. Again, aren't these hairy animals? Wouldn't there be some evidence of hair around the prints? Or are they going for the metrosexual look?

I believe there are Sasquatch in Canada, but I also believe the best place to search for them would be in BC in general and specifically around the backwoods near Hope where there have been numerous sightings.

I think in that part of Nothern Ontario you have a much better chance of discovering gold than discovering a Sasquatch.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

I'm glad the OP posted and gave us something to consider. If a hoax, then good one... if not, then weird. Either way, mostly better than TV or doing dishes.

If these guys (Bigfeet) exist, it would be interesting to learn their (alleged) language and speak to some. If they exist, they're probably smart because we haven't caught them yet.

Perhaps they'd be the equivalent of regular Joes, discussing fish size, deer trails and female butt muscles, but their possible culture and history... that would be very interesting to hear.

Or it's all a mistake, or they're bio-robots from the federation of light planets, or they're nothing more than the result of a male and female basketball team that over-indulged in camp kool-aide back in the 1960's and have been communing ever since... but that would be a pretty good story in itself.

<< 1   >>

join