It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question Time in the USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Michael Moore, director of the anti-Bush polemic Fahrenheit 9/11, will be appearing on a special US edition of Question Time this Thursday.

The Oscar-winning director will be appearing alongside David Frum - the man behind President Bush's phrase "axis of evil" - and with Richard Littlejohn, outspoken columnist for Britain's biggest circulation daily newspaper, the Sun.

Question Time presenter, David Dimbleby says viewers of the programme should "expect fireworks".

news.bbc.co.uk...

I would like to say that i watched Question Time tonight as i do every week and the American Elections special was fantastic.

It's going to be aired on BBC World on Saturday evening ( times are in the link ). I suggest you all watch it if you missed it or if you are in the US. It was great to see the strong pro Bush views against the Anti Bush views.

The funny thing was the audience however, it's amazing how different the US and UK audiences are, it was almost like a football game with the insults and shouting going on... Moore pinned it down to the Jerry Springer syndrome

There was some good quesitons raised on both sides, all US members should watch this on Sat if they have access to BBC World

join