It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

originally posted by: Ove38

it's very easy to make a fake Apollo image

And that would fool who exactly?

Please point to where this landscape is on the moon itself.

Do you really want me to find a LRO image with five matching craters ? I am not at NASAs Advanced Supercomputing (NAS) facility, right now.

Luckily you don't have to be. The LRO imagery is all available totally free of charge on this wonderful thing called the internet.

target.lroc.asu.edu...

And do you know what? Every little crater in the photos that you claim were faked in a studio or in a giant sandpit is in exactly the right place. Even the larger boulders are visible. Before Apollo, nobody had any idea they were there, and yet look, we have photos from lunar orbit of the very rocks the astronauts are standing next to.

Funny that, isn't it? It's almost as if the photos were taken on the moon!

You obviously think that I don't know 100 000 images were taken of the moon and on the moon by the Surveyor landers and Lunar Orbiter missions, before the Apollo missions ! And that the images looks just like your LRO images

www.lpi.usra.edu...

The Apollo 11 landing site (Sea of Tranquility) was photographed by at least three different missions to the moon, before the Apollo mission

1. the Ranger missions
2. the Lunar Orbiter missions
3. the Surveyor missions

edit on 18-6-2014 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

it's very easy to make a fake Apollo image

And that would fool who exactly?

Please point to where this landscape is on the moon itself.

Do you really want me to find a LRO image with five matching craters ? I am not at NASAs Advanced Supercomputing (NAS) facility, right now.

Luckily you don't have to be. The LRO imagery is all available totally free of charge on this wonderful thing called the internet.

target.lroc.asu.edu...

And do you know what? Every little crater in the photos that you claim were faked in a studio or in a giant sandpit is in exactly the right place. Even the larger boulders are visible. Before Apollo, nobody had any idea they were there, and yet look, we have photos from lunar orbit of the very rocks the astronauts are standing next to.

Funny that, isn't it? It's almost as if the photos were taken on the moon!

You obviously think that I don't know 100 000 images were taken of the moon and on the moon by the Surveyor landers and Lunar Orbiter missions, before the Apollo missions ! And that the images looks just like your LRO images

Except that they don't, do they? Your observational skills are very poor.

Here is a GIF comparison of the best available pre-Apollo image of Tranquillity Base, with the LRO imagery we see today.

Tell me please, which has higher resolution? And that is not even the highest resolution LRO imagery we have of Tranquillity Base.

Now, as you will have read the Apollo 11 photogrammetric analysis (you have read it, right?) you will be able to spot the dozens of boulders and craters in the Apollo 11 surface photos that are visible in the LRO image but not the LO image.

Correct?

Now, barring time travel, how were all these boulders and craters perfectly positioned ahead of time?
edit on 18-6-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
resolution ?

You said, nobody knew where the craters were, before the Apollo missions. You just proved your self wrong !

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

resolution ?

Your pal said, nobody knew where the craters were, before the Apollo missions. You just proved him wrong !

How many craters can you see in the LO image?

How many craters can you see in the LRO image?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

Come on Ove, you're in charge of building the studio set.

The LM is meant to be landing in this area. This is the best picture we have.

Where are you going to put your little craters and boulders? Quick! We need those photos pronto! And remember it has to be accurate enough to fool people comparing images from ALL FUTURE MISSIONS to the moon, manned and unmanned.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

resolution ?

Your pal said, nobody knew where the craters were, before the Apollo missions. You just proved him wrong !

How many craters can you see in the LO image?

How many craters can you see in the LRO image?

Enough to make this

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

And is that supposed to fool people into thinking it is the lunar surface?

Are you suggesting that they used the flight simulator terrain model to shoot the surface photos? Look at how big it is!

This is what the lunar surface looks like.

(Click for larger image)

See all those individually labelled boulders? They are all identifiable on the LRO images. Can you find them on the LO image?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Ok, I've listened to your youtube video very carefully there are two things, I noticed

A couple of posts ago one of you Apollo belivers said, that the LM had to be operated by an astronaut to land on the moon, in this video we hear that the LM has a autopilot system (which could have been remote controlled)

the auto pilot required specific settings to be input manually to function properly.. likewise the star tracking had to be done manually..

but about that.. if it was left on autopilot, they would have landed in a very rocky area that was previously unknown about.. like they said.. the slopes are steep and rocks very large.. which was completely unknown about.. at the time previous satellite imagery had the landing site as smooth and safe to land on..

first landing on the moon was designed to successfully land and return man from the moon as a priority.. why would the flight planners choose such a rocky and dangerous area for the first landing unless they had no knowledge of the rocks?

This time, we can hear Armstrong say 0:55 "on the right side you can see what the crew saw looking out the window" and 1:25 "you can hear the crewman talking"

It is as he is speaking of another crew, not himself and Aldrin ? It is as he is landing the LM on the moon, with another crew on board ?

didnt you say previously that they couldnt land on the moon or something like that? why would you even suggest that there is another crew landing on the moon if you believe they cant even land on the moon but can orbit it?
edit on 18-6-2014 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You have the studio, in a 360 degree panorama image right here, take a good look, full fullscreen

www.panoramas.dk...

where are the 100 foot high hills and where are all of your craters ?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

Ok, I've listened to your youtube video very carefully there are two things, I noticed

A couple of posts ago one of you Apollo belivers said, that the LM had to be operated by an astronaut to land on the moon, in this video we hear that the LM has a autopilot system (which could have been remote controlled)

the auto pilot required specific settings to be input manually to function properly.. likewise the star tracking had to be done manually..

I don't think so, I think you could pre-program it to land without a crew anywhere on the moon, I think you even could remote control it to land anywhere on the moon. In other words, pictuers of spacecrafts on the moon, doesn't prove Armstrong was there.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

You have the studio, in a 360 degree panorama image right here, take a good look, full fullscreen

www.panoramas.dk...

you dont get it do you???

show me in that panorama where you can see little west crater (about 200 ft east from the LM), the crater that neil walked upto and took a few pics of such as this

spacemodels.nuxit.net...

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

The 100 foot high hill that you posted a video of Neil Armstrong explaining was invisible from the landing site?

Do you actually take in what you hear and read, or is it all just words?

And once again, I have linked you several times to the photogrammetry showing in enormous detail where all the craters and boulders are. Go and read it and you might LEARN SOMETHING!

If you spent a fraction of the time you seem to spend thinking up crazy hoax arguments on actually studying the huge wealth of materials that are available for anyone to study, you would soon realise how silly you are being.

Here's that Little West Crater panorama again.

Can you tell where it was taken from?

How many features can you match up? Go on.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I don't think so, I think you could pre-program it to land without a crew anywhere on the moon, I think you even could remote control it to land anywhere on the moon. In other words, pictuers of spacecrafts on the moon, doesn't prove Armstrong was there.

if they pre-programmed it to land without the crew.. it may have landed in a very steeped slope and large rocky area.. ie. the landing could have failed..

why??

because prior to apollo 11 those large rocks and steep slopes were not known about.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

...didnt you say previously that they couldnt land on the moon or something like that? why would you even suggest that there is another crew landing on the moon if you believe they cant even land on the moon but can orbit it?

No I never said spacecrafts can't land on the moon, of course they can, china landed one some months ago. I said it would be a one way trip, like the one they are planing to mars. Armstrong talks like it is another (suicidal) crew onboard. This scenario has previously been suggested by other Apollo analyst's

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Oh look, changing the subject are you, when you realised your "studio set" argument was holed below the waterline?

Why don't you try learning about Apollo? The subject obviously interests you or you wouldn't be wasting your time on here.

I guarantee you the reality of the missions is a thousand times more interesting than any hoax theory.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

if they pre-programmed it to land without the crew.. it may have landed in a very steeped slope and large rocky area.. ie. the landing could have failed..

why??

because prior to apollo 11 those large rocks and steep slopes were not known about.

Well, than they would just have to look at the monitor

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

And then do what about it? You can't alter the autopilot settings from Houston!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

why??

Well, than they would just have to look at the monitor

the monitor would have about a 2 second delay..

which would give them minimum 2 seconds to react to it.. when they realise this it would take them several minutes to program in new settings for the auto pilot to follow and re-upload those settings to the LM which will take i dont know how long but atleast another 2 seconds.. and by then the LM would have landed.. and crashed

you get this right?
edit on 18-6-2014 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

www.panoramas.dk...

you dont get it do you???

show me in that panorama where you can see little west crater (about 200 ft east from the LM), the crater that neil walked upto and took a few pics of such as this

spacemodels.nuxit.net...

Ok, you found one big crater 200 ft from the LM, now where are the 100 foot high hills Armstrong spoke of ?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

No I never said spacecrafts can't land on the moon, of course they can, china landed one some months ago. I said it would be a one way trip, like the one they are planing to mars. Armstrong talks like it is another (suicidal) crew onboard. This scenario has previously been suggested by other Apollo analyst's

so you believe that a suicidal crew landed the LM on the moon and armstrong/aldrin took credit for it?

why do you think its impossible to lift off from the moon?? i missed it the first time..

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join