It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr
Still haven't explained why a rocket cant launch off from the moon but apparently conceed they can be used to land.

theres a reason why I never explained why a rocket cant launch off from the moon ,,,because I never claimed that...

but then again, I never conceded they can be used to land either

but if it makes ya feel better,, I will concede that rockets can be launched & used too land here on earth...therefore,,,you may infer conculsions based on that conceded premise to be used as acceptable evidence.... as for the contents of said rockets & their destinations/missions ,,that will still be up for debate..
edit on 18-6-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

...just another propagandists fallacy assuming the whole thing had to be filmed in slow-mo...

wait.. so.. the apollo hoax was NOT filmed in slow motion??

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Rob48
Well, I'm sure we'll see the Lunar Module one day. It's not going anywhere. People will go back.

In the meantime, heres some Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter photos to look at, which is better than ANY satellite imagery of Earth available to civilians.

there ya go again ,,,you know full well nobody is going too stepfoot on the moon within your lifetime,

you Propagandist keep falling back upon the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter photos as evidence ,,,why do you keep using it as crutch....you said "we have all kinds of evidence" so ya didn't need it "....

you also know full well, if someone were to spot anything within the LRO photographs & claimed it was artificial object (i.e. alien technology) you wouldn't accept that as proof....therefore your only acceptting the LRO photography of apollo sites as proof because it meets with your preconceptions...

the fact they are claimed to be better than ANY satellite imagery of Earth ...should also send up Red flags...

you are not being objective & this is totally disingenuous...

Well lets see up until the LRO the haox believers would always fall back on the fact that no photograph could be shown of the craft on the surface after all the other so call evidence was DESTROYED ie no stars, shadows & all the other BS brought up.

This was first posted before by member jra who had the same idea as me.

The top half from the DAC film camera as Apollo 17 left the Moons surface the bottom from the LRO taken 40 years apart.

All the landing areas were DOCUMENT and measured for example

Apollo 17 Landing Site

Positions of equipment objects & positions that photographs were taken from.

Now as has been shown MANY MANY times on here small objects craters etc the can ONLY be see or have been recorded by being taken on the surface showing in the Hasselblad images or by the LRO and not only for one landing site but for ALL of the sites.

The resolution is equal to ANY satellite imagery YOU will see and better than most.

The best was 25cm per pixel.

As for your other comment post an example!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Still haven't explained why a rocket cant launch off from the moon but apparently conceed they can be used to land.

theres a reason why I never explained why a rocket cant launch off from the moon ,,,because I never claimed that...

It's very common for Apollo believers, to think every unbeliever, has the exact same thoughts about what really happened. They speak to hundreds of unbelievers and think they have only spoken to one unbeliever, because their mind doesn't want it to be many unbelievers, and certainly not with different views. So when a Apollo believer speaks to you, he speaks to this "one unbeliever" he thinks exists, outside of his mind.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

a reply to: choos

there ya go again,, dragging out one of the propagandists greatests hits,,,the arrogance is overwhelming ,,,just another propagandists fallacy assuming the whole thing had to be filmed in slow-mo...not to mention the fact there wasn't actual "Live" tv coverage for many portions of the misssions...

...Also looking for proof of these remote controlled rovers that apparently unfold and assemble themselves is there video?

Official an astronaut has to pull a string, in order for it to pop out from the moon lander (LM)

edit on 18-6-2014 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
it's very easy to make a fake Apollo image

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38

just to be sure..

was the apollo hoax filmed indoors or outdoors?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
the fact that they would even send up that rover on the apollo sets off red flags....the weight could been better used for more science-related equipment,, instead of hot rodding around & risking a catastrophic breakdown ,, for the purposes of collecting a few extra rocks samples ....

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

the fact that they would even send up that rover on the apollo sets off red flags....the weight could been better used for more science-related equipment,, instead of hot rodding around & risking a catastrophic breakdown ,, for the purposes of collecting a few extra rocks samples ....

the fact you even said that means you have no idea what the purpose of the rover was..

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

just to be sure..

looks outdoors to me

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

And that would fool who exactly?

Please point to where this landscape is on the moon itself.

You do realise that ANYBODY can look at the moon, right? That the features photographed by Apollo astronauts are actual features that are on the moon in plain view for anyone to go and look at? Which bit of lunar landscape is this meant to be? Does it match?

To borrow your words: It's very common for hoax believers to think the moon is just some random collection of craters and you can substitute any old hole in the ground and nobody would notice. The idea of a consistent landscape seems to elude you.

looks outdoors to me

And as if by magic the story changes again! We've gone from a film set with matte paintings to an outdoor sandpit!

edit on 18-6-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

just to be sure..

looks outdoors to me

i thought you said it was filmed inside a large studio with painted backgrounds?

for reference incase you forgot:

originally posted by Ove38
... the surface stuff was filmed in a studio,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-6-2014 by choos because: found a more accurate quote

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

Do you really want me to find a LRO image with five matching craters ? I am not at NASAs Advanced Supercomputing (NAS) facility, right now.

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Do you really want me to find a LRO image with five matching craters ? I am not at NASAs Advanced Supercomputing (NAS) facility, right now.

if others can do it so can you..

i mean "it's very easy to make a fake Apollo image" right?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

just to be sure..

looks outdoors to me

i thought you said it was filmed inside a large studio with painted backgrounds?

Here we go again, if I said one scene was filmed in a studio, it doesn't mean that all scenes were filmed in a studio ! What is it with you belivers, why cant you differentiate things ?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

In 1956, Howard Hughes Tool Company loaned Richard Nixon's brother Donald Nixon $205,000 which was never repaid., After Nixon became president in 1969, Donald Nixon traveled the world, often with controversial former Howard Hughes aide John H. Meier

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

just to be sure..

looks outdoors to me

Here we go again, if I said one scene was filmed in a studio, it doesn't mean that all scenes were filmed in a studio ! What is it with you belivers, why cant you differentiate things ?

because we are pointing things out.. such as

and yet in your edited image, it looks outdoors.. but with apollo and i quote

the surface stuff was filmed in a studio,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

whats up?? i thought it was very easy?

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

In 1956, Howard Hughes Tool Company loaned Richard Nixon's brother Donald Nixon $205,000 which was never repaid., After Nixon became president in 1969, Donald Nixon traveled the world, often with controversial former Howard Hughes aide John H. Meier

cool story bro..

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Luckily you don't have to be. The LRO imagery is all available totally free of charge on this wonderful thing called the internet.

target.lroc.asu.edu...

And do you know what? Every little crater in the photos that you claim were faked in a studio or in a giant sandpit is in exactly the right place. Even the larger boulders are visible. Before Apollo, nobody had any idea they were there, and yet look, we have photos from lunar orbit of the very rocks the astronauts are standing next to.

Funny that, isn't it? It's almost as if the photos were taken on the moon!

edit on 18-6-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

if others can do it so can you..

i mean "it's very easy to make a fake Apollo image" right?

Ok, I've listened to your youtube video very carefully there are two things, I noticed

A couple of posts ago one of you Apollo belivers said, that the LM had to be operated by an astronaut to land on the moon, in this video we hear that the LM has a autopilot system (which could have been remote controlled)

This time, we can hear Armstrong say 0:55 "on the right side you can see what the crew saw looking out the window" and 1:25 "you can hear the crewman talking"

It is as he is speaking of another crew, not himself and Aldrin ? It is as he is landing the LM on the moon, with another crew on board ?

new topics

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join