It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

Absalutely fake, we cannot even ascertain the gravity of the moon, how can the astronaut ride so fluidly?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: lecanard

Absalutely fake, we cannot even ascertain the gravity of the moon, how can the astronaut ride so fluidly?

If that were true we would be unable to put things in orbit around it, never mind land on it.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Not even the Russians returning their samples?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: lecanard

We cannot ascertain the gravity of the moon? What do you mean by that exactly?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Because it's not true - you can see movement. I'm not going to lie to keep you happy.

You also dodged my questions. Again.

Why is that I wonder?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey

Because it's not true - you can see movement....

Ok, I have given you a HD video of the ride, exactly where in the video does the doll move ?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38

Ok, I have given you a HD video of the ride, exactly where in the video does the doll move ?

the hand, or more specifically his right hand.. thats all that needs to move to control the rover..

there are no pedals there is no steering wheel.. his head is inside the helmet.. so what do you expect to be moving exactly?
edit on 17-6-2014 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

the hand, or more specifically his right hand.. thats all that needs to move to control the rover..

Ok, where does the right hand move ? at O:13 or 0:23 or 0:33 ? where ?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

are you able to tell me that it doesnt move at all with 100% certainty?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: onebigmonkey

The power of the hoax can not be undone;

It was forged by the light of moon. Only there can it be unmade.
Man must be taken towards the lunar expanse and cast upon the surface from whence it once claimed, only there can it be destroyed...

Not with ten thousand propagandists could you do this.
It is folly...

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

are you able to tell me that it doesnt move at all with 100% certainty?

You have obviously not been able to find any movement, and do understand that this is a dummy in a remote controlled lunar rover. So what's the problem, they faked this part, maybe the rest is true ? Why does the whole story have to be true ? why can't the story be partly true ? it is partly true ! we all saw the rocket go !

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

0:02

0:08

0:42

0:46

All plainly visible movements. Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they are not there.

And how about this clip. Is the "dummy" remote controlled too, because it sure walks pretty well!

From 3:10:

And could you tell us what your theory is? Was this a giant one-sixth-gravity vacuum filled stage set? If so, where, and how?

Or was it filmed on the moon? If it was filmed on the moon, how was the remote control operated, and from where? How was the camera operated, and from where?

Let me guess, you will ignore these questions and gallop on to yet another question of your own.
edit on 17-6-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

So if the Russians got 100 grams of dust up from the moon ? You think its posible to get humans up from the moon the same way ? as I said, they all remained in the command module, the lunar landing module, landed on the moon without them. They never figured out who to get a man safely up from the moon surface.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

So if the Russians got 100 grams of dust up from the moon ? You think its posible to get humans up from the moon the same way ? as I said, they all remained in the command module, the lunar landing module, landed on the moon without them. They never figured out who to get a man safely up from the moon surface.

Well yes they did. All the calculations are there for anyone to check.

Go on, show us why it can't be done.

What's the mass of the LM with two astronauts plus the samples inside?

What was the mass of propellant on board?

What was the engine thrust?

What was the delta V required to return the LM to rendezvous orbit?

Can you do the maths or not? Why do you think they could get within a few miles of the lunar surface but couldn't descend that last little step? What is so magic about the last few miles down to the moon?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
All plainly visible movements. Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they are not there.

Oh, we are at the invisible stuff again ? last time it was 100 feet high invisible hills, now it's invisible "astronauts" movements, that only the belivers can see. This doesn't sound very convincing you know, why not admit that the missions were partly faked, for publicety reasons, during the cold war ?
edit on 17-6-2014 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

why not admit that the missions were partly faked, for publicety reasons, during the cold war ?

Because none of it was faked.

Why not admit you have no idea what you are talking about but are inventing things for propaganda purposes?

Now, how about tackling those sums to show that they "hadn't figured out how to lift off from the moon"?

What is the delta V required to achieve rendezvous orbital insertion for the fully laden LM?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

What is so magic about the last few miles down to the moon?

As you well know, Apollo 9 and 10 tested out the remote controlled lunar lander in Earth's and Moon's orbit. The point of the Apollo 11 mission was to test it landing on the moon, nothing else. Nothing is done before testing it first, the same goes for the Apollo lander.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Back again to 'I don't believe it'.

Which bit is impossible?

You fire a rocket at a point in time that allows the LM to rendezvous with an orbting CSM - it's simple orbital mechanics. Do you think it's impossible to rendezvous with the ISS? The principle is exactly the same.

Who is flying this?

The 16mm footage does contain a fleeting glimpse of Earth that was published in Life magazine - I have a copy. The quallity is poor but you can still make out the cloud patterns that appear in the still images and on the satellite photographs.

here's the still images combined

Who is flying that? Where did it come from?
edit on 17-6-2014 by onebigmonkey because: wrong link

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

What is so magic about the last few miles down to the moon?

As you well know, Apollo 9 and 10 tested out the remote controlled lunar lander in Earth's and Moon's orbit. The point of the Apollo 11 mission was to test it landing on the moon, nothing else. Nothing is done before testing it first, the same goes for the Apollo lander.

How can you test it with nobody flying it? It needs humans at the controls. You can test the components as much as you like, but a first flight is a first flight. Do you think they did an unmanned test flight of a Boeing 747 before they let a human in it? Apollo 10 did everything but actually land - that was the "test". It got within 9 miles of the surface.

You still haven't answered my questions.

What was the delta V needed to put the LM into rendezvous orbit?

What was the mass of propellant?

What was the thrust of the engine?

Do or do not these numbers add up? Show your working.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

why not admit that the missions were partly faked, for publicety reasons, during the cold war ?

Because none of it was faked...

Not even the 'Moon rock' given to Holland by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin ? common is it that hard to admit what was done ?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join