It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38

originally posted by: onebigmonkey

The funny thing about this whole 1970 interview, its like he's trying to explain questions that will arise many years later ? Like he knew people would ask if this was not filmed in a small studio on Earth ?

The funny thing is that he's answering questions he was actually asked, it's almost as if he wanted to answer questions.

The questions are as crazy as the answers. They are talking about illusions on the moon !

You do know who the interviewer is and why he might be interested in asking these questions?...

Yes it's the same guy that asked them if they could see the stars in space, and Armstrongs space partner Collins answered "I don't remember seeing any"

Another optical illusion ?

OMG, the "no stars" argument.

That's a full house on my HB bingo card

Seriously Ove, I don't know what your intent is here, but you need to go away and do some research and stop embarrassing yourself with schoolboy mistakes.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

The funny thing about this whole 1970 interview, its like he's trying to explain questions that will arise many years later ? Like he knew people would ask if this was not filmed in a small studio on Earth ?

The funny thing is that he's answering questions he was actually asked, it's almost as if he wanted to answer questions.

The questions are as crazy as the answers. They are talking about optical illusions on the moon !

Do you expect the landscape on the moon to look exactly like it does on Earth? Despite the lack of air and much closer horizon? I think there is only one crazy viewpoint here.

Seriously, watch the descent footage and you will see exactly which features are and aren't visible....

You're so funny ! I know the lander descended down to the moon and filmed it, I just dont think this illusion guy was on board.
edit on 16-6-2014 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The questions are as crazy as the answers. They are talking about optical illusions on the moon !

Do you expect the landscape on the moon to look exactly like it does on Earth? Despite the lack of air and much closer horizon? I think there is only one crazy viewpoint here.

Seriously, watch the descent footage and you will see exactly which features are and aren't visible....

You're so funny ! I know the lander descende down to the moon and filmed it, I just dont think this illusion guy was on board.

Make up your mind. One minute you are saying it was filmed in a small studio, the next you are saying you know the lander photographed the moon.

You can't have it both ways. The descent footage was recorded on the same camera that recorded Armstrong descending to the surface. The descent footage also shows numerous boulders and craters that exactly match the photos taken by Armstrong on the surface, and also match the few photos taken by Aldrin of Armstrong on the surface.

Like I said, go away and do some research. Or at least heed the first part of that advice, even if you don't want to do the second.
edit on 16-6-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

...Do you see how ridiculous your "small studio" argument is? A small studio that allows a spacecraft to fly across it for more than two miles making one continuous shot?

No, I think it is the small studio Armstrong is trying to explain away with his optical illusion claims "things far away look near" and "100 feet high hills are invisible"

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You're so funny ! I know the lander descende down to the moon and filmed it, I just dont think this illusion guy was on board.

Make up your mind. One minute you are saying it was filmed in a small studio, the next you are saying you know the lander photographed the moon...

Now you're playing stupid again, your not, the surface stuff was filmed in a studio, the aerial stuff was filmed with the unmanned remote controlled lander.
edit on 16-6-2014 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

Go on, explain to us how.

They remotely land a drone and get it to film the landing and take photographs. They then somehow get this back to Earth in time to fake a live TV broadcast? Who did this? Where? How? When?

Give us specifics, not "it doesn't look right and I don't believe it".

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Make up your mind. One minute you are saying it was filmed in a small studio, the next you are saying you know the lander photographed the moon...

Now you're playing stupid again, your not, the surface stuff was filmed in a studio, the aerial stuff was filmed with the unmanned remote controlled lander.

And yet, as I repeatedly pointed out, the same rocks and same craters are visible on the surface and in the "aerial" footage. Right down to tiny pebbles underneath the LM. HOW?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Sorry, but there are too many holes in this Apollo story, for me to believe it.

Mr. Ove.

You are reaching for the stars and your postings make one wonder whether you have you age or your IQ as part of your handle.

You REALLY should start being critical in stead of repeating misquoted statements made by other people not bothering with fact or science.

The Lunar Landing has been proved and confirmed many times by people who has bothered to put together comprehensive evidence that even illiterate people can understand.

Either you haven't read or seen that evidence, or you choose to ignore it.
In case 1 you REALLY should stop listening to your previous sources and find the proper ones that so many people are trying to point you toward.
In case 2 my guess about the 38 in your handle has been confirmed.

edit on 16-6-2014 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
there is a general overwhelming consensus that the apollo moon landings were a hoax
because the history of the consensus is extremely complicated, and because of the propagandists tendency to project onto past fallacies unrelated to the current consensus, it has made it exceedingly difficult penetrate the propagandists paradigm. the accumulation of many anomalies in the apollo record has entered a period of crisis,upon which,rather than a linear progression towards truth , has resulted in the propagandists to emphasized more personal aspects in relation to their paradigm for public consumption.
edit on 16-6-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Go on, explain to us how.

They remotely land a drone and get it to film the landing and take photographs. They then somehow get this back to Earth in time to fake a live TV broadcast? Who did this? Where? How? When?

Give us specifics, not "it doesn't look right and I don't believe it".

They remotely land a genuine Apollo Lunar Module, equipped with cameras filming and transmitting it all back to Earth. Than the scene shifts to a pre recorded moonwalk scene or a small studio on Earth or both, and everyone thinks they are on the moon.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Sorry Ove38.
They are not playing stupid. What really is going on is that they are using your postings for a quick laugh. And quite frankly, they are very very amusing.

Be advised that when someone asks you for an explanation and you provide one, it is because they are funny. Not because they think you have anything intelligent to say.

You really should stop now.
In Denmark we would say, " Stop while you're ahead". Unfortunately when your horse has finished the race, it has to sneak into the stable so it doesn't wake the others.
edit on 16-6-2014 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: HolgerTheDane2

Mr. Ove.

You are reaching for the stars and your postings make one wonder whether you have you age or your IQ as part of your handle.

You REALLY should start being critical in stead of repeating misquoted statements made by other people not bothering with fact or science.

The Lunar Landing has been proved and confirmed many times by people who has bothered to put together comprehensive evidence that even illiterate people can understand....

I am not disputing the landings themselves, but were they manned landings ?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So then what about the DAC footage taken from Apollo 17 in 1972 that matched images taken by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) 40 years later? What did they use to "fake" that film?

Annotated still image from liftoff film:

Image from LRO of Apollo 17 site:

edit on 6/16/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/16/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation
there is a general overwhelming consensus that the apollo moon landings were a hoax

Based on an opinion poll where?

I think you need to check your figures.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

And yet, as I repeatedly pointed out, the same rocks and same craters are visible on the surface and in the "aerial" footage. Right down to tiny pebbles underneath the LM. HOW?

tiny pebbles ? what are you talking about ?

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

because the history of the consensus is extremely complicated, and because of the propagandists tendency to project onto past fallacies unrelated to the current consensus, it has made it exceedingly difficult penetrate the propagandists paradigm. the accumulation of many anomalies in the apollo record has entered a period of crisis,upon which,rather than a linear progression towards truth , has resulted in the propagandists to emphasized more personal aspects in relation to their paradigm for public consumption.

Well they tried this LRO thing and it didn't work, why don't they just go there for real ? land right next to the site, with a rover or something ? could have been done years ago !

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
there ya go again...
ya cant have a logical debate with these propagandist,,, I called them on their LRO fallacy they were using as evidence ,,, so they agreed not to use it "because they have so much evidence" ....

Then they went right back to using that same evidence 2-3 post later , and continue to use it....

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: HolgerTheDane2

Mr. Ove.

The Lunar Landing has been proved and confirmed many times by people who has bothered to put together comprehensive evidence that even illiterate people can understand....

I am not disputing the landings themselves, but were they manned landings ?

Yes. You can tell by the fact that people kept on getting into shot in the photos and films.

You still haven't answered the question. If this film was taken, as you accept, on a descent to the moon:

then how do you explain the photo taken by an astronaut (Aldrin), showing the astronaut's shadow and the exact same rocks and craters?

By the way, in the wider view you can see Neil Armstrong, the man you claim wasn't there, at the left of the frame, in the same view as the rocks and craters visible from the descent film.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

QED, I would say.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

there ya go again...
ya cant have a logical debate with these propagandist,,, I called them on their LRO fallacy they were using as evidence ,,, so they agreed not to use it "because they have so much evidence" ....

Then they went right back to using that same evidence 2-3 post later , and continue to use it....

I don't recall agreeing to any such thing, kindly point out to us where anyone did.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

So how did the 16mm and Hasselblad images get back to Earth?

Where was the studio?

Who built the studio?

Who filmed it?

How did they intercut the two sets?

How did the set builders on Earth know which rocks and craters needed to be included in the broadcast?

How were the audio transmissions sent from the moon?

How was the scientific equioment set up?

How ere all those samples collected and returned?

How did they record the scenes in cislunar space if they weren't in cislunar space?

How did TV broadcasts from later missions feature time specific images of Earth?

How did astronauts get photographs of themselves with time specific images of Earth?

and so on and on and so on.

All you have is "I just don't believe it".
edit on 16-6-2014 by onebigmonkey because: oh, one more thing...

new topics

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join