It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riots already starting at Ole Miss?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I have not seen anything on the news, but twitter seems to be buzzing about riots happening right now at Ole Miss

40m Ole Miss Problems Ole Miss Problems ‏@OleMissProblems Riots on campus? This is a complete and utter disgrace. Get it together, Ole Miss!

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Nothing and I mean nothing big will happen.. If it was the other was around it would be way more dangerous. The conservatives are just that conservative. And mix that with apathy and what do you get? A lot of belly aching and that will be about it.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
www.wmctv.com...
More like a protest with NO arrest
edit on 7-11-2012 by letseeit7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth
reply to post by muse7

Nothing and I mean nothing big will happen.. If it was the other was around it would be way more dangerous. The conservatives are just that conservative.

Conservatives who have historically supported our illegal wars and the death penalty? Those guys? Yeah... they don't sound violent at all.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
A nation divided .. keep this updated ! Most interesting thing all night!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

reply to post by muse7

Nothing and I mean nothing big will happen.. If it was the other was around it would be way more dangerous. The conservatives are just that conservative.

Conservatives who have historically supported our illegal wars and the death penalty? Those guys? Yeah... they don't sound violent at all.

Nice try grandma or the guy with three kids is not going to turn over a bus. People who tend to have a lot to lose make good choices. Is this everyone? NO but most people will just complain.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I have not seen anything on the news, but twitter seems to be buzzing about riots happening right now at Ole Miss

Figures. It's the deep south. They are burning Obama and Biden signs.

Having lived in the deep south for a while, I'm surprised there are no reports of people wearing white hoods doing this yet......

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Originally posted by muse7

Figures. It's the deep south. They are burning Obama and Biden signs.

Having lived in the deep south for a while, I'm surprised there are no reports of people wearing white hoods doing this yet......

There are idiots everywhere today. If this was the other way around I would love to hear you insight.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
LMAO... Be afraid of the Suburban kids wanting to riot! Pft, i have seen Canadian hocky riots worse.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

There are idiots everywhere today. If this was the other way around I would love to hear you insight.

Yes, there are idiots everywhere, but by my own personal experience, most of them live south of the Mason / Dixon line. It's one reason I don't live there anymore.

Have you heard of any riots in the northern half of the country?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Ok but it was ok for Obama supporters to threaten to RIOT ??? Ya know i hate both sides but i get a little sick of the double standards , why cant you live by what you preach ....QUIT ACTING BETTER THEN THE CONSERVATIVES because there is no difference ..ALL money hungry dirty liers

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by essanance

If its only social networking talk then that all it is, talk is cheap on both sides.. Though if it is more then the two cant be compared.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Oh So they live? I thought those guys are relics of the past.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by essanance

Im with you, but I do think the democrats are a little more levelheaded.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hesse
reply to post by Sissel

Oh So they live? I thought those guys are relics of the past.

Oh, hell yeah. After Katrina, I ended up staying with a friend at one of his co-workers, and the guy was a Pentacostal, bible thumping, KKK grand poobah.

I was never so scared in my entire life!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Wow, thats pretty creepy! Last I time i´ve seen the clan was in the series boardwalk empire.

God bless America, the land of the FREE!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Here is a link to the local paper www.thedmonline.com... I live about 45 miles from Ole Miss, I don't know if they are trying to down play it or what, but there seems to be conflicting reports on whether there was an actual "riot". I would of assumed this would of happened at Mississippi State before Ole Miss since Ole Miss has a bigger liberal population. I bet it was some locals who are not Ole Miss students that started it.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

In your oh so highly educated northern mind kindly tell me at the height of its power where the largest concentration of Klan members were located?

Dont bother googling it.

Indiana..

Yeah not the Indiana thats below the Mason Dixion line the other one.
The klan has not been present in any kind of numbers in 40 years in the South. There are pockets of klan idiots all over the US they are few and far between and completely irrelevant.

But hey what do I know I am not a Yankee so forgive me for seeing the irony of condeming racism by using stereotypes and prejudice.

top topics

join