It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I crazy for wondering about this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I thought about this a bit, and came to a few thoughts about Skull & Bones.

1980-1992 - S&B member #2, then #1 in our country's power system.

2000-2008 (at least) - S&B member again #1 in power in our country.

If Kerry wins this election, it could be until 2012.

Question 1: Was there a S&B member (or members) high up during the Clinton administration? I know that he went to Yale Law School - was he connected in come way?

Question 2: Does anyone else find this strange? I am ignorant as to some of the intricacies of this group, so I guess I am looking for some education.

Thanks for any help!

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Not really, no. Alot of people have been wondering.

Its been alot of debate actually.

As far as the Clinton admin, I have not really seen Skull and Bones in any of the major cabinet posotions, tho i could be wrong. the first indicator a person might be S and B is if they attended Yale, which is basically where Skull and Bones are nested. i am unaware of anyone in clintons cabinet who was a yale graduate or who actually attended, though i could be wrong.

Gore wasnt Skull and Bones that i know of. I forgot where he attended college.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Well you see, Skull and Bones are a chapter(the 322and chapter) of the illuminati. Bill Clinton was a Rode Schallar, which is another group of young collage age ppl who are iniated into the illuminati. The Rode Schallarship was set up to get the smartest ppl into the illuminati. In other words, if your in a platoon of the US marines that stationed in Iraq, and I'm in a platoon of the US marines thatis based in korea, we're still both in the US marines. Some ppl are masons, some ppl are in the CFR, other are on the RIIA. Others might be on the Trilateral comission, and others might be a member of the bilderberg group. Its all different chapters or sects of the same Group.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordRothschild
Well you see, Skull and Bones are a chapter(the 322and chapter) of the illuminati. Bill Clinton was a Rode Schallar, which is another group of young collage age ppl who are iniated into the illuminati. The Rode Schallarship was set up to get the smartest ppl into the illuminati. In other words, if your in a platoon of the US marines that stationed in Iraq, and I'm in a platoon of the US marines thatis based in korea, we're still both in the US marines. Some ppl are masons, some ppl are in the CFR, other are on the RIIA. Others might be on the Trilateral comission, and others might be a member of the bilderberg group. Its all different chapters or sects of the same Group.

Uh, that's R-H-O-D-E-S S-C-H-O-L-A-R.

I don't think you'll be part of S&B anytime soon.

*ahem* ;-)

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
LOL!

What about iniated, Schallarship, and comission?

Sorry, LordRothschild slow down a lil.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   

WRONG!

Definition of Rhodes Scholarship

Rhodes House in Oxford

Rhodes Scholarships were created by Cecil John Rhodes. They are awarded annually since 1903 by the Oxford-based Rhodes Trust, on the basis of academic qualities as well as those of character. They provide the successful candidate with two years of study at the University of Oxford in England, possibly extended for a third year.

When Rhodes died in 1902, his will stipulated that the greater part of his fortune was to go towards the establishment of a scholarship fund. The scholarships, originally worth �300, would reward those applicants who exhibited worthy qualities of intellect, character, and physical ability with the aim of promoting cross-cultural understanding and peace between nations.

The universities of Harvard, Yale and Princeton hold the top three spots (in that order) in terms of largest numbers of Rhodes Scholarships won.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Inteesting point is the final sentence of that quote stating that the top 3 Universities were Harvard, Princeton and Yale.

I don't knwo if it would be proovable in any way, but would it be concievable that these 3 get preference over others from the outset?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disaster_Boy
Inteesting point is the final sentence of that quote stating that the top 3 Universities were Harvard, Princeton and Yale.

I don't knwo if it would be proovable in any way, but would it be concievable that these 3 get preference over others from the outset?

lol . . no . . . it's because one needs a certain level of academic achievement in order to enroll in these institutions.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Well, a couple of the other guys beat me to the punch over the Rode Schallar thing (although I must admit that I always thought that Clinton was a Rode Schallar...) So I can only say this about your ludicrous post. Truly the most interesting part is your signature line. If it's true, it speaks volumes. In 2012 you'll be 27 years old. Hmmm. Oh to be so young and and to know so much. . .

new topics

top topics

join