It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Crushed by Steamroller On Orders of Chinese Officials

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Man Crushed by Steamroller On Orders of Chinese Officials

www.infowars.com

A villager in northern China attempting to resist a forced government relocation by remaining on his land was brutally crushed to death by a road flattening truck on the orders of a Chinese government official.

The victim, He Zhi Hua, refused to accept a paltry payment from the government which has forcefully evicted Changsha Village locals in order to re-appropriate their land for commercial use.
(visit the link for the full news article)

WARNING: link contains graphic images!!!!!!

edit on Fri Sep 28 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: mod note, warning

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The infowars link may not be SFW viewing or the squeamish. An alternate link to this story is at:

Chinese protester opposing government takeover of village land 'is crushed to death by state-controlled road-flattening truck'
(dailymail.co.uk)

Hopefully we can find the initial Weibo postings that this story is based on for confirmation.

Another incident that recently happened is a police shooting of protesting villagers during another forced expropriation in China;

Police Shoots and Kills Villager During Forced Demolition
(chinasmack.com)

Chinese officials have never shown a shred of compassion or human decency to their own citizens when it comes to official state-sponsored business needs.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Chinese officials have never shown a shred of compassion or human decency to their own citizens when it comes to official state-sponsored business needs.

One only needs to look to Spain to see this isn't isolated to just China.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
jesus christ

well, with all the apathy in the world, i'm guessing this will soon be coming to a country near you folks!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Just wow. Perhaps this is why the aliens are not coming down to meet us and show us the ways of the universe. Sadly, as others have pointed out, this is not just an issue for China. Governments have been doing stuff like this for centuries. Shame on us.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Man, that actually made me tear up. This is becoming far too common around the world.

I remember sitting in class and watching Tienanmen Square unfold; and what a rare and shocking occurrence that was.

The world makes me sad today.

Khar

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The only difference between what china does and most of the .govs of the western world is simple, the chinese are honest about it, western leaders lie.

Chinese leaders- yes we killed a man with a steam roller he should have done as ordered and moved.

Western leaders- the man was already dead, and the steam roller accidentely got turned on and put in gear, rolling over the body before anyone could stop it. Despite the best efforts of the President, and the cabinet, who tried their hardest to intervene, it was just to late to stop the tragic incident, we are currently passing new sweeping legislation that will make sure this nevver happens again. ( small example of the bills text) " the ensure the safe operation of heavy equipment the following will be required- all persons that are inadvertently run over by heavy equipment will be known as "terrorists" so that no more tragic accidents occur, only another dead terrorist, which we all know is a good thing)

Very sad indeed, the world needs to burn these mothers effers down, incinerate the bodies and urinate on the ashes.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Media loves to blow this stuff up (rightfully so)

If this happened in US, I'm almost positive the country would blow up.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

That reply is so blatantly apologetic.

The man was horribly crushed to death on the order of one of their Government's official. If it were one of your relatives you'd probably be singing a different tune me bets.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
horrible. humans are such a-holes, man. especially our 'leaders'

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

"... The property of subjects is under the eminent domain of the state, so that the state or he who acts for it may use and even alienate and destroy such property, not only in the case of extreme necessity, in which even private persons have a right over the property of others, but for ends of public utility, to which ends those who founded civil society must be supposed to have intended that private ends should give way. But it is to be added that when this is done the state is bound to make good the loss to those who lose their property."

Brief definition of eminent domain, which I'd think applies. I have no idea how they do it in China.

Take your money and get out of the way.... I'm sorry, but in a country of Billions of people, your little city only means so much in the 'bigger picture'. They should have just gone in and arrested him, that easy... I don't see the point in doing this.

The entire situation stinks and nobody appears to have acted appropriately., which then results in a mans death. I thought it wasn't about 'me me me' in communist China, oh sorry, the peoples republic?

Anyways... China will always be leading the world when it comes to unity between the people and its government. So much respect, loyalty and compassion....

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
All I can say is.... SICKENING!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This is really horrifying.. Not just government officials in China, but even civilians will do things like putting actual poisonous toxic chemicals into baby formula when they run out of the food ingredients, just to sell a few more pallets of product..

My In-laws in Shanghai have told me things like this happen all the time in China, but there are a lot of really good and decent folks there as well..

If our state department had real and actual caring decent people representing America, they would get some hard core sanctions started that would cost the Chinese government mucho dollars.. And punish the communist regime there with real wrath instead of the wimpy, girly whining they currently do..

Sadly though, our leaders resemble their leaders, more than they resemble honest and decent brave type Americans we once had running things..

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The Chinese govt. must be doing a pretty good job shutting down all talk of this, very little information about this is appearing online or in any media, past the infowars article.

I wonder if the US state department would ever bring up incidents like this with Chinese officials, at least make some official inquiry, or if it's all swept under the rug and left unsaid, to keep relations 'normalized' for business reasons.

The Chinese govt. controls most of the large Chinese corporations, and heavily subsidizes them, making trade with them extremely unfair to western nations. The Communist party there has never had a problem with taking the land from entire villagers, rendering thousands homeless in order to make way for yet another state-sponsored mega-corporation.

Hopefully the word will spread about this incident. I'm not always a big fan of Alex Jones for his more-crackpot theories, but if he helped expose this story based on weibo users comments then he did the world a big favor.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Agenda 21

Coming soon to a town near you.

Edit Oops Sorry, ladyTeeny, didn't see you posted almost the same.

But to me the Chinese are already rolling out Agenda 21 , taking all the (good) land and resources from the people and relocate them without resources so they are forced to go work for the system while being forced to live in concrete shoo-boxes.
edit on 26-9-2012 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

The only difference between what china does and most of the .govs of the western world is simple, the chinese are honest about it, western leaders lie.

Chinese leaders- yes we killed a man with a steam roller he should have done as ordered and moved.

I disagree. As we are seeing, and have seen, Chinese leaders have never acknowledged this sort of thing, have heavily oppressed their citizens, and routinely engage in theft of land from villages and order crackdowns and media blackouts in response to any dissension from locals over it.

Look at the UC pepper spray incident, and how much of a backlash that caused. That was over one dick cop using pepper spray. Had that been a steam-roller crushing students into the pavement, you would not have a single standing government edifice left in Washington.

I really hope western media takes note of this incident, and it leads to an official state department inquiry.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I guess they weren't falling for the
standing in front of the Tank maneuver again.
That's awful.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I don't see it as apologetic, I meant what I said. Yes it is a tragedy, yes it was a horrible thing to happen, no this is not even close to the worst thing that has been ordered to be done by a world leader this week.

Everyone wants to point fi gers at china for their barbarism, they are a lot less barbarous then a lot of the things western .govs do on a daily basis, the only difference is they are honest and don't lie or appologize for it.

My comments were meant to provide context, on the subject, not apologise for it.

Go ahead and act like your .gov is a saint in comparison, and I will point out how your a fool for believing it. They are all equally bad, china is just honest about their actions. So they are far more honorable, as they at least admit their faults openly, instead hiding them in rhetoric.

If my post offended you, just wait until my next one.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Rest in peace He Zhi Hua.

That ain't no way to go out of this life may the next one be a hell of a lot better.

edit on 26-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Chinas not the only ones

link

Rachel Aliene Corrie (April 10, 1979 – March 16, 2003) was an American activist and member of International Solidarity Movement (ISM)[1] from Olympia, Washington, who was crushed to death by an Israel Defense Forces armored bulldozer in Rafah, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip.[2][3][4]Less than two months after her arrival,[6] on March 16, 2003, Corrie was killed after a three hour confrontation between two bulldozers and eight ISM activists.[7][2] Wearing a bright orange fluorescent jacket and, until shortly before her death, using a megaphone, she was killed while standing in the path of a bulldozer that she believed was about to demolish the house of local pharmacist Samir Nasralla's family whom she had befriended.[8] She was run over twice by the bulldozer resulting in a fractured skull, shattered ribs and punctured lungs.[9]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join