It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET's in Human Form!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This may be old or even silly...but do you suppose ET's have learned how to occupy human bodies? I mean, I may be crazy but I have always tended to be into eyes, I always feel like I am looking into someones soul.
Well for a while now when I look at some people, many people actually, they look or feel like literal aliens! I dont know if I am getting paranoid or what but I truly dont know who to trust anymore! I am truly out of my area of expertise here..........Am I crazy?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Its probably you.

Eyes are specific body parts with varrying but confined characteristics. People have a natural sense that looking into someone's eyes is the most direct form of connection but in truth its no more that looking into any other sense organ and few people think the nose is the window to the soul.

So...its probably how you interpret the look or what you expect more so than anything alien.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gizmoqt
This may be old or even silly...but do you suppose ET's have learned how to occupy human bodies? I mean, I may be crazy but I have always tended to be into eyes, I always feel like I am looking into someones soul.
Well for a while now when I look at some people, many people actually, they look or feel like literal aliens! I dont know if I am getting paranoid or what but I truly dont know who to trust anymore! I am truly out of my area of expertise here..........Am I crazy?

Hmm. well this certainly isnt a new idea. But yeah some times I look at certain people and kinda wonder...

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   
It is onlym a camouflage image, aliens do to the weak human mind. You see them as humans, but in reality they are aliens. Same with their craft. You see an airplane, but in real, it is a UFO. That's it. In fact, the "Men in black" are alien humanoids, only dressed like male businessmen.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   
some of their camoflauge is pretty crappy,i mean look at Michael Jackson and Cher-Alien scum,who they trying to fool?

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I think it's probably more to do with the mood / health and body language etc of the people you look at that make them appear "out of the ordinary". Eyes might be a slightly (or drastically) different colour, duller, skin a little paler, hair maybe messed up or sitting in a different way, shoulders slumped or chest puffed out...

One thing eyes do give away is how a person if feeling at any given time. Not sure how it works but I don't really have any facial expressions, however people who learn to know me can ALWAYS tell how I'm feeling by judging the state of my eyes (Colour, shininess (sp?) etc).

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The other day, on the bus. I saw this man, with very distinct, powerful green eyes. He was very attractive, tall, with blonde hair, and had an amazing facial structure and a muscular body with perfect tone and contour, yet it did not seem as if he worked out, he seemed very non-human, unlike anyone I've seen before(Well I do not really check out guys lol) He almost looked like what I would imagine a nordic to look like. He was carrying a plank of sorts, and a bucket, he was probably a painter or construction worker.

I would not be too surprised if one day I found out he was an alien or hybrid. I think it is entirely possible aliens walk amongst us. However, I prefer not to think of it, as it would be impossible to determine and would create unnecessary paranoia and speculation.

[edit on 16-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Indigo child - he sounds stunning...you should have talked to him!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordGoofus
I think it's probably more to do with the mood / health and body language etc of the people you look at that make them appear "out of the ordinary". Eyes might be a slightly (or drastically) different colour, duller, skin a little paler, hair maybe messed up or sitting in a different way, shoulders slumped or chest puffed out...

One thing eyes do give away is how a person if feeling at any given time. Not sure how it works but I don't really have any facial expressions, however people who learn to know me can ALWAYS tell how I'm feeling by judging the state of my eyes (Colour, shininess (sp?) etc).

The camouflage image of an alien can create any image in the human brain. It is not necassary to be a living person, it can be an animal, or a plant. You won't see the eyes of that alien, because you won't see him/her at all.

Just imagine an insectoid on the bus, could be interesting if parts of it could be seen.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahko
Indigo child - he sounds stunning...you should have talked to him!!!

The best I could have done was tried telepathic contact, I did, he seemed unaffected. So most likely, he was not an alien. Then again, maybe he wasn't listening in.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
some of their camoflauge is pretty crappy,i mean look at Michael Jackson and Cher-Alien scum,who they trying to fool?

They are trying to fool the aliens by trying to look like them!

scribed by Vertu
In fact, the "Men in black" are alien humanoids, only dressed like male businessmen.

We .. I .. THEY are not "alien" humanoids and I'll thank you to keep your insults to yourself!

top topics

join