It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will I be blackbagged for posting my views online?... THIS IS SERIOUS!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

The Brain Police, ahhh brings me back to my youth in the 60's and 70's. Frank Zappa did a song called "Who Are The Brain Police" and it would seem we thought the same way, way back then;

The imagery ideas on this video are not terribly bad as they compare the Nazi regime to virtually any present regime. Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose, the more things change, the more they stay the same. Oh and if you think you're being watched, yeah, we all are. Control freaks in government have no lines in the sand that they will not cross.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/22.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

If they take you they are gonna have to take all of us..

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
"a dream we dream alone is just a dream, a dream we dream together is reality"- john lennon

stop putting thoughts/energy in to fear- anxiety, worry, stress etc... and have the intentions/thoughts/energy for creating a better world for all... just experience and enjoy the rough with the smooth... and rock n roll!..
lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
Stay within the T&C's and then if you don't, the mods will likely delete any post that will get you "blackbagged" for your own, and the site's protection.

This site is not all about Freedom of Speech (thank goodness). There are other venues for that.

Zarniwoop is correct. I saw one such post get deleted and the user's rhetoric returned to normal after that. Too many people post while enebriated (not so much ATS as other sites) and say things they would never carry out.

I think we should all "Think before we speak" like the old saying, "Engage brain before putting mouth in gear." Even so, we have many socially unacceptable (to sheople) tales to tell and it's HOW we tell them that makes the most difference.

Naw, you won't get black-bagged - even WHEN Canada adopts our crooked laws.
edit on 22/8/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well people need to really wake up. ...

If it looks like the gustopo,
Acts like the gustopo,
Feels like the gustopo,
The it is the gustopo !!!

He got black bagged and could be sent to git mo for all we know, never to be seen or heard from again. FOOCKING SICK!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Links to other forums/message board are not permitted.
edit on 8/22/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
[Removed Quote Post]

I've heard some interesting things about this 4chan. You can find anything on there right? Like can you find plans or ideas on how to go make millions of dollars? Cuz I need to make some money
edit on 8/22/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If you are expressing concern because of what happened to one Mr. Brandon Raub, all I can say is do not worry. After having listened to his story and reading a number of posts on his FB, there is more to it than what we know. He and his family claim all he did was post provocative song lyrics that were simply taken out of context. What I saw was an angry young man posting some delusional and worrisome things that had no actual context. Many of his provocative posts were short generally ambiguous and cryptic. In other words he brought it all upon himself, had he attempted to advocate a more clear sense of what he was trying to say he probably wouldn't be sitting in a padded room right now.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Haha I wonder how many of us has thought that? In your article I think it addresses that and no matter what is said it is still used against you. That and also it seems from what we are seeing come out on all these first abductions that there is NO REASONING with these monsters.

I recall clearly back in early 90's, my Mom was in a sociology class where she did a piece on Propaganda, she saw how the TV shows at that time were setting society up for a very big change through shows like COPS and Judge Judy. They were treating people like swine and showing how they could dissolve the Constitution right before our very eyes.

It happened in such a way that only those who had eyes to see could distinguish what was really happening through the media and entertainment. For most sheeple, the transition was practically painless and as long as it did not affect them personally it had that entertainment value which at first was shocking, but like the Gladiators in the arena's did not seem to phase individuals to rebel against the cruelty because it was an accepted norm as long as it was happening to someone else.

So much has changed in such a short period of time and yet for most people with a pulse these days they do not see the day turning to night.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I want to marry the guy in the video!!! I actually got turned on when he said the word...#! lol
reply to post by tracehd1

Well if all else fails then lower your standards.

I'm available.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy
reply to post by r2d246

But what I'm driving at is it safe to be posting my views online?

Was it ever "safe?"
I think the only safety here is the sheer number of people who express similar views.
They simply can't arrest/detain us all.

You think the NSA/CIA/FBI haven't been monitoring the internet from day one?
Of course they have.

The real question is, are you more concerned with promoting principles or your personal survival?

Think again if you believe they can't round people up in large numbers and haul them off to secret camps. It was done in both Germany and Russia. The Holocaust museum in St Petersberg fla even has an original cattle car used to transport people. Only a small metal vent in the side. Very creepy.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

No offense Domo but if it doesnt cross your mind now a days that the gobahment isnt taking notes than yer either one of em or head in the sand...

Just sayin...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
ATS is a disinfo/debunker site so its silly to think there is nobody from the agencies here. This is the largest conspiracy site in the word.

But no need to worry. The agencies are interested in two things:

1) Using scientific facts and mainstream sources to provide "credible" evidence that there is no conspiracy or something strange going on. Multiple accounts are used, and they star and agree with eachother. These accounts are recognized by being on ATS hours per day, every day, for many years, despite the poster never recognizing something out of the ordinary going on. Usually seen as someone who knows a lot about the subject (and he does because he is trained in it), and highly respected on ATS for being someone credible. Often asked for in threads, ie "Wait for person X to come in and tell us whats going on".

2) Monitor what theories are being thrown around about an issue. Did we buy the official story? If not, what do we believe happened? As long as its not close to what really happened, just help to reinforce the false idea of what happened.

If someone were to come out here and post real government secrets that are pretty much unheard of on the Internet before, then he may be tracked and monitored. But I have seen nothing of that here on ATS.

edit on 23-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Originally posted by rwfresh
reply to post by r2d246

We are watching you. Be afraid. Keep your mouth closed. Complete your FB profile and report suspicious activity.

Then you know about last night? The beer? And the two women? ouch. Don't tell anyone k. It's my lil secret.
edit on 22-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

Too late it's been eternally recorded as part of your existence record. There is nowhere to hide what happened.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join