It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German neo-Nazi group is using modern technology to organise and showcase terrifying protests...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Be afraid, be very afraid...

Flashmob uses texts to orchestrate rallies then upload videos onto YouTube

Marches have chilling echo of the torch rallies held to honour Hitler in 1930s

Demonstrators wear white masks and carry placards with extreme nationalist slogansClips end with disturbing slogans such as 'Make your short life immortal'

www.dailymail.co.uk... .html

www.nydailynews.com...

The Daily Mail missed a trick in not pointing out their favourite music is 'Two Steps from Hell'...

Or their sinister activities in infiltrating the Parades of others...

edit on 16-8-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
wow. that's INSANE. chilling. kinda cool..
crazy though.

the man even SOUNDS like hitler a bit. his accent. not as emotional or loud, but he reminds me of him.
and I took a course on hitler. listened to a LOT of speeches. over and over and over. xD

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

There is a lot of passion in the voiceover and soundtrack, the same which is used here, a somewhat better voice though than Hitler who tended to be 'guttural' and unpleasant in tone especialy to non-German speakers.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Hmm....

So are people worried that Germany is going to become Nazified again and start taking over the world? Oh what? What's so scary about them?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

I really hope and believe the Germans have learnt from the past. They are still a successful nation and I can't see this neo Nazi movement gaining too much support in Germany. But maybe people said things like that after world war 1.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

They were scary to the authorities in that they appeared out of nowhere, where and when they wanted...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I really hope and believe the Germans have learnt from the past. They are still a successful nation and I can't see this neo Nazi movement gaining too much support in Germany. But maybe people said things like that after world war 1.

Don't worry too much. Every country has its extremists, but I assure you that neo-nazism is HEAVILY frowned upon here in the public.
These torch-marches were hindered on several of the last occasions, it was the first one (on May 1st 2012) which took people by surprise, but nowadays they meet heavy resistance by locals.

We learned our lesson.

Even if you don't believe me in person (I might be a puppet for distraction, who knows?..) look at German newspapers by using google.translate and you will find that there is very, very little support for far-rightwing extremists here.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt

They were scary to the authorities in that they appeared out of nowhere, where and when they wanted...

Well, thats just the thing with flashmobs, right?.. Shock and awe, something like that in this case.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

It's true what you say in general, it is seen as a great taboo, one of those involved in the production of these videos apparantly was a young IT technician who was interviewed on a Television programme;

The behaviour of the other members of the audiance is telling, in that they are shocked, scared, embarrased as if like little children in what he is saying, such a breaking of social taboo many cannot even look at him, but that is the effects of social control and conditioning.

What is being said is that the female presenter asks if someone in the audience could imagine to vote "right". Then he shouts 'here' and is being questioned: He refers to the established parties and pseudo-alternatives, says even the NPD can not change things. The system has to collapse and people will wake up and see we were duped over a period of almost 60 years.

She interrupts "Excuse me you are 20 at max? ..some dumb laughter in the audience... He goes on "we are a dying people, the "democrats"*** have achieved their goal, we are a people of childless oldies. She interrupts,
says she has 3 children ...He counters: "just look at the statistics", she interrupts, asks "With violence too?" He: "Of course not", then goes on how the so called violence from "right" is exaggerated in the media and cites real police statistics, where only 3% is violence from the right etc.

Then the male presenter comes with his flash of genius that he should be happy if foreigners come in, if our people shrink, when he says that it doesn't matter if Germans are replaced by foreigners everyone laughs and is relieved and normal service is resumed.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Even if you don't believe me in person (I might be a puppet for distraction, who knows?..) look at German newspapers by using google.translate and you will find that there is very, very little support for far-rightwing extremists here.

I do believe you, having visited Germany a few times over the years, I am confident Germany would never go back to it's past in such a way. There is a growth of Far right groups alll around Europe at the moment, which I do find concerning for the future.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Now - where did that come from?

A

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Why bring this up now??

That Daily Mail article, (and associated utube clips) ...

Was published on 15th August 2012!!!!

What has caused this rehash?

A desire to reestablish/regroup(?) the "White Tribe", in the face of another possible "Yellow Peril" from Korea?.

Seems strange timing to me, to reinvigorate this old article..

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

I'm only reviewing Kantzveldt's old threads. Nothing to see here for your suspicion. Move along and don't bother gort51.

All the best

A

top topics

join