It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens in the Bible.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Introduction

When you talk about God and all the miracles in the Bible nobody questions it. Millions of people, including top government officials and known scientists are taking the bible as the absolute Truth, even if there is absolutely no proof to present their thesis. One can even say the whole western civilization is based on values from the Bible.

If one starts talking about aliens, UFO, abductions and points to the Bible as the first written contact with alien civilization (called GOD), most people would think he/she must me totally crazy. There are thousands of UFO encounters in the world today, there are written testimonies. Thousands of people claim to be abducted by aliens, still most of the society today think those people are just crazy.
www.grandmastercorner.com...

**MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.**

[edit on 12-10-2004 by Banshee]

[edit on 12-10-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
You know, the human is a strange animal... When someone writes in a newspaper that a baby is born with 3 legs, or that someone survived a 3000 meters free fall, everybody believes it without arguing, but if you place a sign "Wet Paint" on a bench, a lot of people will put one of their fingers on it to see if it's true...

I don't say that what this articles states is necessarily true, but IMO the contacts with extraterrestrials are ongoing for thousands of years, and it is indeed well possible that the so-called "god" is simply a way to see the aliens... I'm totally atheist btw, and totally sure that ET's exist in a lot of places all across the universe, and that some of them at least are able to come here and visit us.

There is no such thing as magic and miracles, IMO. When one knows how to do something that all the others ignore, then it is a miracle or some kind of magic...

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Most of us is familiar with work of dr. Erich von D�niken, a remarkable scientist

Man, that gives the article alot of credit, remarkable indeed

At any rate, I still call bogus at any messege found in the bible. Either way, its impossible to conserve a HIDDEN messege through the language barriers when its been translated. If the dude say that he found it in the original bible language, fine. English bible, worthless.

Edit: Although since people misinterpret my posts, the three last words will probably make people call me a heretic. A rascist and a heretic. I wonder how many I need to start a circus? A terrorist is most definetly needed. Need to visit the war on terrorism forum more often.

[edit on 12-10-2004 by merka]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

When you talk about God and all the miracles in the Bible nobody questions it. Millions of people, including top government officials and known scientists are taking the bible as the absolute Truth, even if there is absolutely no proof to present their thesis.

You must not hang out around here much do ya?
The bible and it's miracles are the most doubted and debated topic around here (or it would seem)

If one starts talking about aliens, UFO, abductions and points to the Bible as the first written contact with alien civilization (called GOD), most people would think he/she must me totally crazy. There are thousands of UFO encounters in the world today, there are written testimonies. Thousands of people claim to be abducted by aliens, still most of the society today think those people are just crazy.

Actually, I have heard that over 50% of the general public beleive in the existence of aliens. Alot more than used to admit, that's for sure. But until the powers that be take the subject seriously, the proof will remain hidden.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Romans 12:2!! Everyone needs to look at everything differently, that is exactly what God wants of us. We need not follow anyone to obtain the truth, God works in mysterious ways, we honestly have an ants mentality here, compared to "out there", am no expert on anything but I value my beliefs. Why is everyone so adament on proving everything, beause a scientist cant put the spiritual rhelm on a machine does that mean it's not there! We can not prove God, but we know his work, at least those of us who have developed spiritually enough to see it. I lost a child 6 months ago, let me tell you, there is a God, I don't need some scientist telling me prove it, what is in my heart and the signs I have been given are proof! As for extraterrestrials, yes it is in the Bible, also, many, many, many people are or have discovered the Astral Plane, 4th dimension (Im not one of them) but there are all kinds of "creatures" there. Entities, demons, strange stuff!
Or at least strange to us that don't know much, that includes me! Just food for thought: If you loose the most important thing on this earth, my child for me, and there is no scientific anything to help with my inner being, people do not have any answers, nor do they choose to associate with the situation because it is too difficult, then who else do you have to turn to, God, I was in a corner, no where else to go, I get answers everyday now!

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Been done death and beyond....try a search, you;'l find all kinds if stuff on this topic, some very interesting!

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Sorry.....accidently posted before I was done.

Yes, there are "ET's"...proof, numerous people meet in the Astral Plane simountaneously and witness the same thing, this is for real! Proof enough for me.

Another final thought, everyone here makes things so complicated....God is not complicated he is intricate. Dont you think he wants everyone to know His words, of course he does. There are countries where people have never owned Bibles, you know how he "brings them home", BY TRADGEDY!
Tradgedy opens your heart like no other! Your soul is touched, marks are made, and the Holy Spirit arises. No Im not crazy, just experienced. You see I was not raised with religion nor spirituality but I was too found. I can tell you, without a doubt, GOD IS PREPARING TO BRING ME HOME!
AND YES, THERE ARE ET'S!

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
OK, sorry but I am still not done. I can't even understand many of the posts on these sites. People are getting so educated! People on this site have a tremendous amount of knowledge, and that is GREAT, we need educated people.....but, again, trust a "nobody" like myself. God gives us everything that we need! He knows that we, as a whole cannot grasp quantum physics, antimatter, etc. etc. etc. We are human, there are some that have obtained higher knowledge through evolved spirits like Einstein, Soccrates, etc. etc. etc. You dont need that knowledge. Just the love that is in your heart (words can not explain) when unleased you too will see that everything in your life has a different meaning......even ET's! I have literally been 24/7 in God's hands since the loss of my 17 year old daughter. Yes, truly an angel.....laugh at me if you wish.....but that is in the Bible too! Not her directly but they are on earth in physical form!!! see Hebrews 13:2

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Personally I would love to hear everyone's thoughts

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Been done death and beyond....try a search, you;'l find all kinds if stuff on this topic, some very interesting!

LadyV wasn't blowing you off. There really is tons of threads on this. I even contributed to some.

*edit: I am really sorry for you loss. Im glad you are able to see the goodness in it. Im happy you have faith (in God...not the bible).

[edit on 073131p://12u01 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'm not trying to blow anyone off.....it's part of the rules an conditions of this site......to do a search for past thread of the same topic....otherwise you risk your thread being closed or deleted. In order to keep down the number of repetitive threads, it is encouraged to use the ATS Search tools...see link below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join