It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For your amusement?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Found this while surfing this evening.
I thought david icke made some wild alegations!!
Get a load of this:

www.milk.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
my goodness. that's certainly an...interesting theory of hers. I like how the court's decision was that the plaintiff is "absolutely barking mad"

but then, if she really IS an android isn't that what they want us to think? d'oh.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I note the name was "Tyler".

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Wow this would make for a great TV show. Is this woman still walking the streets? I would love to have filed a motion of discovery in this suit. This reminds me of an incident my ex-wife related to me. My ex-wife is a registered nurse in a pyschiatric hospital. Once she had a patient (built like a linebacker), we will call Bill. Bill insisted on wearing a hat lined with aluminum foil to block government mind control rays. The problem was that the foil would get chewed up and Bill was always badgering the staff to get more foil so that he could reline his hat. One day he came to the floor nurse and asked her for some new aluminum foil. She was busy and told him to see the janitor. (The patients were not normally locked up but were able to move around the hospital.) So Bill went to find the janitor and asked the janitor to get him some aluminum foil (The staff did keep a roll around just for Bill; it was the only way to get him calm without sedating him.) Well the janitor did not want to mess around with Bill at that time and tried to put him off by saying "Hell Bill, that aluminum foil won't do you any good, the mind control rays the government has now will penetrate at least three inches of lead." Needless to say, Bill freaked. It took four nurses (including my ex-wife) and two guards to sedate him and to get him into seclusion (the term used for the padded room). The quard was subsquently asked to resign.

new topics

top topics

join