It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children Of Same-Sex Couples Must Be Saved Through ‘Underground Railroad’ Kidnapping

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
How is it that religious people love to say that God loves everyone? Then say he/she/it hates in the next sentence.

I don't blame their mythological supreme being..I blame those that warped a supposed book of love into a book of hate.

I do not have an issue with religious people...I have an issue when some of these people use that book to tell others how to live.

Believe in God...just stop trying to dictate how others live.

I highly doubt a loving God...would suffer his/hers/its beloved children. I am not a father...but I assume that I would love my child no matter what they do or choose.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Everyone who commented......

Have you ever seen a gay pride parade??? Guys grinding on guys etc etc...

Everyone loves to be politically correct so for sure all that is fine as long as it doesn't involve your kids, your family, is in your house etc etc. As long as it just happens somewhere out there where it doesn't effect you it's fine. But bring it right into your face, right into your backyard, right to your kids eyes, and of course even non believers would resist these types of things. They'd turn the channel or try and shelter there kids and protect there innocence.

Like for example what's a non believer do "Okay kids watch this gay pride parade on TV. See those guys kissing and grinding, that's totally fine and you should be okay with that, and if you want to do that with your friends and school I'm okay with it.". Like get real, normal parents don't do that. So lets get real here.

If you wanna be all political correct, fine go nuts. But I'm a realists living in the real world. I see threw the BS all day long.

I'm not condoning illegal actions by any means. I was just stating the reasoning behind it.

SO DON'T MESS WITH ME!!!

edit on 9-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Everyone loves to be politically correct so for sure all that is fine as long as it doesn't involve your kids, your family, is in your house etc etc. As long as it just happens somewhere out there where it doesn't effect you it's fine. But bring it right into your face, right into your backyard, right to your kids eyes, and of course even non believers would resist these types of things. They'd turn the channel or try and shelter there kids and protect there innocence.

Like for example what's a non believer do "Okay kids watch this gay pride parade on TV. See those guys kissing and grinding, that's totally fine and you should be okay with that, and if you want to do that with your friends and school I'm okay with it.". Like get real, normal parents don't do that. So lets get real here.

If you wanna be all political correct, fine go nuts. But I'm a realists living in the real world. I see threw the BS all day long.

I'm not condoning illegal actions by any means. I was just stating the reasoning behind it.

SO DON'T MESS WITH ME!!!

All gays are not like the ones in the gay pride parade, that is like saying all Christians are like Westboro Baptist Church.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Methinks r2d2 has a loose screw......
Logic has been erased from that unit's vocabulary....

Des

edit on 9-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

What is logical to some is illogical to others okay.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Yup. You can *choose* not to watch. I've also been in a little backwoods church, where everyone was dancing around in a trance shaking live rattlesnakes in their hands...daring Jesus to let the snake bite them if they were impure of heart.

Different strokes, for different folks.....

Des

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

SO DON'T MESS WITH ME!!!

So you have a problem with the extremities of Gay Pride Parades, but you're perfectly fine with heterosexual relationships being in everything? Last time I checked, there was heterosexual sex in about 85% of movies today, and heterosexual relationships in 99.9% of anything and everything on television.

You know why GPP's are the way they are? To prove a point.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

If that crap offends you...what the hell are you doing watching it...

You obviously watched long enough to view guys grinding on each other.

I am straight and have heard of gay pride parades...but attended or watched...nope...doesn't interest me.

Let them do what they do and let them live...just because it offends you..does not give you the right to dictate what others do.

I really don't get how gay stuff is being forced down anyone's throat...I have seen bits and pieces here and there about this and that...since it really doesn't interest me....I don't really pay attention.

Ignore it...it really is that simple. Unless your have some hidden demons your fighting with...well then that is something else altogether...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I am nothing like the gay culture you have in your head and that is the issue. I don't wear makeup, I don't talk with a lisp, I do not like fashion, I don't do drugs, I don't have sex with random strangers.

I have been in a relationship for 6 years, I would be married if I could, I don't like clubs, I don't go out dancing, I like paintball, I like camping, I like everything a normal guy likes (besides women) so you are stereotyping!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

my parents were friends with a lesbian and my mom worked for a gay man long ago, so i have known what gays were since i was very little. im also one of the most socially liberal people in this world. now i must ask you this.....

why the hell have you seen a gay pride parade and i havent ?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

You really said this,, (((Would anyone want this person on the Judge side at a divorce proceeding?)))

(IF a bisexual parent with a child got divorced and retained child custody then they should not have that child taken away because of their sexual preference even tho I dont think it is good for the child I think that it is better for the child to be with a natural parent. But I am talking about adopting children not your own).

So,, all the kids that I grew up with that suppressed who they are, and got married, had kids,,, then QUIT LYING TO THEMSELVES and recognized they are gay,,, can keep their kids??

How generous.

So, since I told my fiance the TRUTH,, and did not marry her,, and I can't adopt in your logic,,,
Jesus Christ man, what gives,,,

We are supposed to honor Truth and those who seek goodwill towards humanity,,
not crush it with stones hurled by bigots covered in their self righteousness
like it is a shield that hides the ugliness of your ''loving'' manners.

Yep,,, you have learned a lot from Jesus.... That is Sarcasm for the Logically challenged.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

If that crap offends you...what the hell are you doing watching it...

You obviously watched long enough to view guys grinding on each other.

I am straight and have heard of gay pride parades...but attended or watched...nope...doesn't interest me.

Let them do what they do and let them live...just because it offends you..does not give you the right to dictate what others do.

I really don't get how gay stuff is being forced down anyone's throat...I have seen bits and pieces here and there about this and that...since it really doesn't interest me....I don't really pay attention.

Ignore it...it really is that simple. Unless your have some hidden demons your fighting with...well then that is something else altogether...

Also...since you think all gays act like that...do you think all straight people act like the jersey shore people?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djayed
reply to post by r2d246

I have been in a relationship for 6 years, I would be married if I could, I don't like clubs, I don't go out dancing, I like paintball, I like camping, I like everything a normal guy likes (besides women) so you are stereotyping!

and why arent you married to your lover? oh thats right because other people think they should be able to tell you how to live your life.

what a sad world we live in sometimes. i live in iowa and im proud of the fact that my state has gay marriage rights even though the religious right is trying hard to overturn that right.

you know how gay marriage has affected the straights and religious in iowa? it hasnt, most people probably dont even know that gay people can even get married here.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23

reply to post by r2d246

and why arent you married to your lover? oh thats right because other people think they should be able to tell you how to live your life.

what a sad world we live in sometimes. i live in iowa and im proud of the fact that my state has gay marriage rights even though the religious right is trying hard to overturn that right.

you know how gay marriage has affected the straights and religious in iowa? it hasnt, most people probably dont even know that gay people can even get married here.

Well if I still lived in California it wouldn't have been an issue, but I live in Atlanta...home of Chick-fil-a!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well, this is amazing and very startling to hear. The Underground railroad concept has been used in Domestic Violence stuff to help women and children vanish for a very long time now. It's outright wrong that such a concept would be warped to serve this kind of purpose. Kidnapping is Kidnapping and short of a threat of physical harm that can be proven, taken a child from their home is wrong no matter who does it. Mom against Dad, Dad against Mom or the State against both.

If the guy in the OP is proven to be involved, well..the Feds have sentencing minimums for things like that and he deserves them doubled for the pain he causes. The women lost to Central America or wherever is scum. No physical threat is mentioned and I'll bet the other half of the equation was crushed by it. Not to mention..the poor kid, which is the WORST part the parent stealing them never seems to think about at all.

You know.. If I came across this situation I'd burn their butts myself on principle and the interests of the child. FBI has a phone number listed in every phone book. Additionally, if she's a runner, she's got a price. Feds usually always put a price on a runner like her.... Happy Reporting if someone happens to stumble into her. There is very little that comes to mind I'd want to HELP the FBI with these days....but this? Oh pass me a phone if I knew of one.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Yeah. Let us 'save' these kids from a stable family life and shoehorn them into tenuous heterosexual marriages based on little more than sex.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23

reply to post by r2d246

Well if I still lived in California it wouldn't have been an issue, but I live in Atlanta...home of Chick-fil-a!

people raise their kids to be closed minded and that is why people hate gays for no reason at all.

thankfully such thinking will die off over generations. i truly believe that intelligence overcomes ignorance eventually.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

Without people Like us to open their mouth, things would never change. Perfect example: My company does not support domestic partnerships, so no domestic partnerships and no marriage means no Heath insurance for my partner.

So on a town hall meeting, I submitted a question on why my company doesn't support my lifestyle and allow my domestic partner on my insurance and benefits. There response was the insurance company sets the rules and not them, and they allow it in the states where it is required. But if I would have never asked they would have never thought about it, and now when we switch insurance companies that is something they will think about!

So they can call it the gay agenda, or shoving gayness down their throat but things will never change unless people stand up to say, EQUAL RIGHTS!
edit on 8/9/2012 by Djayed because: Im getting tired

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Let me guess you didn't grab the snake either did you. ha ha

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Believer101

It's a battle on all fronts and you gotta start somewhere. ha ha

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

So you're solution to life is just to ignor everything bad? That only makes problems worse not better. If you don't mow the lawn or shovel the walk you likely get a fine. If you don't pay your taxes they'll go into your bank account and take them. You can't ignore stuff for too long.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join