It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous: The U.S. Government's Plight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Mods the title is as it is from YT.

So Anon is calling all Citizens to fight for you right, will you stand or let this power hungry machine keep trampling our rights. I for one will stand.

edit on 27-7-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

Starging A New Thread? Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject

Also please include a short description of the video or pictures your post, along with your thoughts.

edit on 7/28/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Mod Note & YT source fix.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

Ahh... Swell! Anonymous would seem to want a good old fashioned campaign of Guts and Glory. Get 'em!

So....Who's guts get spilled to add to whose glory? Why do I get the feeling...that part isn't going to be highlighted for good reasons.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
To give some more background.

In the video, Anonymous declares physical war against the United States government calling for the people of America to exercise the constitutional right to overthrow the government which has abandoned the Constitution. It appears to be more specifically triggered by Obama and UN Small Arms Treaty. That was supposed to be signed today right? I did a search for it and couldn't find if he signed it. Maybe he'll time it with the start of the Olympics?

I still think Anonymous is a CIA program though. I'm just shocked that they have someone there that actually knows what the country should really be about.

I was listening and was a bit awe struck that the speech itself (minus the declaration of war0 was quite dead-on and what I've wanted to hear from the political candidates for a long time which is a true defense of American values, of American liberty, of all of the things that put this country on the right course.

I was imaging the music continuing to play over the images from 1920 on when progressives started tearing this country apart.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Thanks I was trying to embed the video but failed lol

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Embedded for you.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

You could not have said that any better, I found the video on freedom reigns on my FB news feed from friends

Thanks for the embed
edit on 27-7-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This is just a false flag operation.

Be wary of instigators.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I feel this needs to get out so if another thread is needed worded better than so be it

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Watched the whole thing.

Its a mix of all the old ANON videos.

Like someone already said.

Beware the agent provocateurs

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Kinda...looks like some videos calling for action in Syria under the same banner, and about the same time last year.

You know, I honestly hadn't connected the two in any form, whatsosever until coming BACK here, this time as a routine check to see if there was a reply I needed to respond to or anything.

That is just about the same kinda thing tho.... I hope everyone understand's when I chose to sit out this little call to action. Hmmm... My guts aren't for other's glory and I kinda like them where God put 'em. These videos are getting more disturbing though.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Beware of the liars in the Capitol and the Liar in The White House that swore to uphold and defend The Constitution of The United States. People seem to forget what their freedom is hinged upon. Obama and Congress as well as several other presidents before him ARE CRIMINALS against The Constitution of The US. and they are not concerned with the sovereignty of The US or it's citizens. How much crap do you need to have stuffed in your face before you smell it? Wake up people this is a life changer..

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
A call to defend constitutional rights is a false flag operation? There are individuals even in the CIA that are just as concerned about their freedoms as anyone else. The founding fathers were agent provocateurs because they defended unalienable rights? There are congresspersons and perhaps senators that uphold the constitution. They are just not represented in the media. The military is sworn to defend the constitution. The right to bear arms is a constitutional right for the event of having to defend one's life, liberty or property from those who would take it.

I can understand the hesitation in perhaps replacing one dictator with another but a rally around constitutional rights is not a rally around one person.

The leaders in office signing away our rights need to step down.

Maybe you all don't know this:

Presidential Oaths of Office

Each president recites the following oath, in accordance with Article II, Section I of the U.S. Constitution: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

I'm not singling out our current president either. This started with warrantless surveillance.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It does seem like agent provocateur-ish to me. The Anonymous collective has worked too hard on Project Mayhem and that seems to be their entire focus at the moment. An armed revolution previous to the dissemination of Mayhem doesn't make sense. The government knows that the people aren't angry enough yet to bypass their fear of an armed revolution, this seems more a tactic to label Anon as dangerous. Not to mention, Anon is for social revolution... not armed.

top topics

join