It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US government ran chemical experiments on military veterans under operations MKUltra, Bluebird and A

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Excerpt From: www.naturalnews.com...

"Project Paperclip"

According to court documents, U.S. Magistrate Judge Jacqueline Scott Corley, in Oakland, Calif., said in her ruling that the documents requested by the veteran-plaintiffs were "squarely relevant" to their claim that the government, through the VA, did not adequately notify veterans of chemicals they were purposely exposed to during experimentation, and - perhaps more importantly - what effects that exposure might have had on their physical and mental health."

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
We've always done this. In the 1940-50's and 60's we had troops present VERY close during Nuke fallout and also '___' trials and exposure to airborn chemicals to see how they react.

The government has been sued before over this by sufferers of long term health problems because at the time they were not informed our Gov was doing this in the name of "research on the long and short term effects of exposure".

This has been one very dark spot of our history: abusing the troops and using them for "testing".
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Have you heard of Frank Olsen? If not, let me introduce you:

bigfatfurrytexan.wordpress.com...

And while we are at it, lets throw in a particularly egregious one, where an entire village was aerosol sprayed '___':

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We could literally go on and on and on.

Olson was killed because of the fear that he would reveal the bio program to the press. LOL, i wonder why he would want to do something like that?

ETA: oh what the heck, here is the Guatemalan syphillis story just for kicks and grins:

bigfatfurrytexan.wordpress.com...
edit on 26-7-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I actually know a guy who swears that the local trucks that come through the city and spray for mosquito's and other nuisance disease carrying insects, are actually spraying some sort of other chemicals that affect the population and that they have been running tests on people for years that way. I suppose he makes a valid point, but i highly doubt that they would do something like that, as before long it would become quickly obvious as to where the stuff is coming from.

join