It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how am i spose to find the facts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Text Black hey how am i spose to believe what you guys have down in this with out any facts to back up your storys. dont get me wrong i believe most of the stuff said but, why cant we have any thing that suport the infomation that is given in here? so inlighten me on how i can go on believing what is being said in this area.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The only real way is to fact check, search for the samethings on the net, see what you can come up with, then compair notes.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Text Black hey how am i spose to believe what you guys have down in this with out any facts to back up your storys. dont get me wrong i believe most of the stuff said but, why cant we have any thing that suport the infomation that is given in here? so inlighten me on how i can go on believing what is being said in this area.

You shouldn't believe most of what you read here...'nuff said. Posters post here for various reasons, and often have agendas, etc. I do think the majority do simply try to share their insights and experiences in this area.

You'll find that some posts often DO support their ideas...I often try to, with links to documentation, etc. or simple common sense and logic.

If we had FACTS, then we wouldn't be here discussing it as a conspiracy.... We do have EVIDENCE though, and that is what we try to share here.

If you're referring to the ATS articles, not individual posts, you should read Simon's disclaimer. The site isn't claiming anything here as gospel, merely organizing it all together... It's up to you to separate the wheat from the chaff as it were....

new topics

join