It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was 911 a Masonic Ritual Sacrifice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This was one of the best 9/11 video's I've seen ever. Everything he's saying makes perfect sense:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-6-2012 by r2d246 because: video wasn't appearing

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
This was one of the best 9/11 video's I've seen ever. Everything he's saying makes perfect sense:

www.youtube.com...

Everything he's saying makes perfect sense?

Ok, you got us, it was a Masosnic Ritual Sacrifice.

I've seen nothing but good fortune every since it happened. The Masons have been infinitely blessed by that ritual. Wait... except in the 11 years since it happened, I lost all 3 of my uncles, got divorced, my dog died, I filed bankruptcy, had one house and one truck repossessed, my best friend developed cancer at age 26, Bush got re-elected and Obama got elected and the Patriot Acts I and II and the NDAA, and the Drones all got passed and approved, and etc, and etc.

Us Masons really need to get our crap together and get the next sacrifice right. This one totally backfired.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The only ritual I see in it is the ritual of molding people's opinions to fit some agenda.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I'm sorry, do you have the correct link? It sends me to a youtube that begins by saying it is Part 2 and it's just a spit under THREE HOURS LONG! I'm sorry, can you tell me a little bit about the video and why I should spend three hours on it?

On the surface, a Masonic ritual doesn't seem likely, but I suppose it is possible. But please, give me something more.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Sorry, a double post somehow.
edit on 15-6-2012 by charles1952 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by r2d246

www.youtube.com...

Everything he's saying makes perfect sense?

Ok, you got us, it was a Masosnic Ritual Sacrifice.

I've seen nothing but good fortune every since it happened. The Masons have been infinitely blessed by that ritual. Wait... except in the 11 years since it happened, I lost all 3 of my uncles, got divorced, my dog died, I filed bankruptcy, had one house and one truck repossessed, my best friend developed cancer at age 26, Bush got re-elected and Obama got elected and the Patriot Acts I and II and the NDAA, and the Drones all got passed and approved, and etc, and etc.

Us Masons really need to get our crap together and get the next sacrifice right. This one totally backfired.

Youre a low level mason. And the twins...were definitely a sacrafice. Unless, of course, you believe 2 planes can knock down 3 buildings. The 3rd building SHOULD BE the smoking gun. So, how come it's not? Better yet, how come Bush wasn't charged, tried, and convicted for TREASON? How did the people let him go....free...without repercussions?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4nothin

Youre a low level mason.

Well, I guess that explains everything.

And the twins...were definitely a sacrafice.

Yes, by radical Islamic terrorist.

Unless, of course, you believe 2 planes can knock down 3 buildings.

The buildings weren't knocked down.

The 3rd building SHOULD BE the smoking gun. So, how come it's not?

You should be asking yourself that question.

Better yet, how come Bush wasn't charged, tried, and convicted for TREASON?

Because no one believes that he committed treason.

How did the people let him go....free...without repercussions?

Because they are smarter than you.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4nothin

Youre a low level mason. And the twins...were definitely a sacrafice. Unless, of course, you believe 2 planes can knock down 3 buildings. The 3rd building SHOULD BE the smoking gun. So, how come it's not? Better yet, how come Bush wasn't charged, tried, and convicted for TREASON? How did the people let him go....free...without repercussions?

You should look into me a little further before responding. I am neither a low-level Mason, nor a believer in the official story. I've written some very thorough debunkings of the NIST report and official story. No way the towers fell down due to the fire and impact, but also no way they were some ritual sacrifice seeing has how those are only imaginary.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I've heard lots of theories about 911 and this is by far one of the most ridiculous suggestions I've seen ..

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I've heard lots of theories about 911 and this is by far one of the most ridiculous suggestions I've seen ..

so you watched the video then?

new topics

top topics

join