It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military Completes Planning for Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
How wierd that this article hasnt made the front page of CNN
but was only confirmed by the CNN blog section

They know people wouldnt appreciate such article
confirming another wars in the ME
it doesnt give out a good public image displaying such news on the front page of CNN

You do know the US, as well as just about every other country on the planet, have contingency military plans in place. The US has contingency plans for Canada, including what would happen if Quebec ever becomes and independent nation.

To not have those types of plans would be irresponsible. We have seen several times now where an ally has had a change in government and drifted away in terms of relations. Turkey is a prime example of that.

I love how the propagandists on this site constantly enter dream land anytime something like this comes up while at the same time only thinking its just the Us who does this.

Please apply common sense.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I hope you're right but I agree with you that I don't think we have evolved to that point yet, much to everyone's danger.

Whatever comes of Syria, I just hope that it doesn't involve anyone but the Syrians in the end. Let them decide their own fate, we( the west, NATO, whatever your term of choice ) are fatigued from more than a decade of war. We could all use a reprieve before the slimy bastards send another round of young men and women off to die for whatever the reason du jour is.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Maxmars

To be brutally honest.

I'm still holding out hope that all involved will let cooler heads prevail. I seriously doubt that we as a species have really evolved to that point though.

One can still hope and pray for the children's sake...

I hope you are right.

But something has changed in my country... something fundamental, and I think they really aren't interested in people NOT dying anymore. Our military is becoming the tool of people who count humans as 'resources.' Oddly, they rarely commit their own persons to the brutality. But we're not supposed to notice..

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Well said.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Sorry for the Double post.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Dont get so worked up. There are threads about articles like this every other day on here and nothing ever pans out. Most likely this wont either.

Originally posted by burntoast
fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you dont understand how freaking pissed i am right no about this hole situation... im so pissedthat im freaking getting goose bumps.

i dont understand whats the reason for the US to go in on this... why not NATO or the U.N ?

i know its all israel doing this but sh1t im pissed

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
So what? The US actually has war plans against most every country even allies. Im not saying they are "planning to go to war" just that there are contigency war plans against almost any and every country. Trust me, the CIA, DOD etc know where most countries main military installations are and they are constantly monitoring this and also have stategies in place on how they could be attackes. Syria isint special...just one of many.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Everyone makes war plans,but i have news for those who think the US is going to get involved in Syria this close to the election cycle the last thing the current administration will do is give ammo that could get him defeated without any question.

People never forget the poltical aspect of warfare, it is always present, and it's not always ours.
edit on 14-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Everyone makes war plans,but i have news for those who think the US is going to get involved in Syria this close to the election cycle the last thing the current administration will do is give ammo that could get him defeated without any question.

People never forget the poltical aspect of warfare, it is always present, and it's not always ours.
edit on 14-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

War Presidents are usualy getting popular in the elections

Are the votes riggued all the time or people are just craving for winning any wars

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

You're talking from the wrong end again... With a screen name like yours I'd expect you to be looking for the 'signs of the times' a bit more keenly..?

There are threads 'every other day' (more like every day) because things in Syria are hotting up at a terrifying rate.

The sectarian violence has already begun - the Houla massacre was likely a small-scale false flag to garner sympathy for the rebel's cause - the Western nations are dropping propaganda like confetti at a wedding - the Muslim Brotherhood/ Al Quaeda etc are already kicking out the Christians. Now the USA is letting us know that they are finalising their plans. So the time for 'action' is nearly upon us.

This is likely the conflict that will escalate into WW3, so it's critical that we're all paying very close attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join