It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tent camp or deportation: Choice for African migrants in Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
So when are the Palestinians going to be making tent cities to house the Israeli illegal immigrants?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
So when are the Palestinians going to be making tent cities to house the Israeli illegal immigrants?

Nah, they just throw all Jewish people out - like Arabs/Palestinians did in 1948 in all the places they conquered.
edit on 10-6-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

Actually an non-caucasian Jew can be classified as an infiltrator in Israel. There are specific laws dealing with infiltrators in Israel and it can include the deportation of naturalised blacks. My comment was not limited to the article but was a in the context of what is going on in Israel.

Example, pwetty please? One non-caucasian Israeli Jew that was classified as infiltrator? And what is naturalised black??? People are either citizens of Israel - or not. Color of skin does not play any legal difference in the issue.
So prove your point - provide one (1) example of deportation of Israeli citizen due to being classified as infiltrator?

I would ask you to tone down your shrill comments please.

Israel has been deporting citizens since 1948. You might like to review the following United Nations resolutions;

Security Council Resolution 636
Security Council Resolution 641
Security Council Resolution 681
Security Council Resolution 695
Security Council Resolution 726
Security Council Resolution 799

You see, when the zionists took over Palestine from the British mandate, they became the government of the people of Palestine.

The infiltration laws was used to oppress the Palestinian people and now black Africans are being targeted.

This is what Human Rights Watch says about the Israelis;

Measure Denies Asylum Seekers Protections of Refugee Convention

(Jerusalem) – The Israeli parliament should immediately repeal or amend a newly revised law that punishes asylum seekers for irregularly crossing into Israel, in violation of their basic rights, Human Rights Watch said today.

The new Prevention of Infiltration Law treats all irregular border-crossers as “infiltrators.” Against a backdrop of anti-immigrant speeches by senior Israel politicians and rising violence against sub-Saharan Africans in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, and Eilat, Israeli Interior Minister Eli Yishai announced on June 3, 2012, that the ministry would begin enforcing the law.

“Israeli officials are not only adding rhetorical fuel to the xenophobic fire, but they now have a new law that punishes refugees in violation of international law,” said Bill Frelick, Refugee Program director at Human Rights Watch. “The law should be amended immediately, and not enforced until necessary revisions are made.”

www.hrw.org...

It is strictly not my fault that Israel is a racist and criminal state so please cool it with your aggro. Thanks
edit on 10-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Less demagogy. More example(s) of deporting Israeli citizen due to infiltration - which is your topic by the way. If you need, i can provide definition of citizen.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Less demagogy. More example(s) of deporting Israeli citizen due to infiltration - which is your topic by the way. If you need, i can provide definition of citizen.

What 'demagogy'? Do you know what demagogy means? How can you possibly define the meaning of citizen when you have no idea what naturalisation means?

Anyway, I think our chat is over. There is an edge to your shrill exchanges which I find uncomfortable. Thanks

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Ah. Right. I suggest to simply name all your threads "evil Israel" and leave it at that. Why bother with content if you cannot support your own claims?
And no ,i do not know what

naturalised blacks

means.
It is another one of your inventions.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Ah. Right. I suggest to simply name all your threads "evil Israel" and leave it at that. Why bother with content if you cannot support your own claims?
And no ,i do not know what

naturalised blacks

means.
It is another one of your inventions.

Someone gave you a star for that...

"Naturalized Citizen Law & Legal Definition

The process under federal law whereby a foreign-born person may be granted citizenship. In order to qualify for naturalization, an applicant must meet a number of statutory requirements, including those related to residency, literacy, and education, as well as an exhibition of "good moral character" and a demonstration of an attachment to constitutional principles upon which the United States is based.

legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

All countries have a process of naturalisation to become citizens. It usually begins with the "regulisation" of refugees, immigrants and those seeking political asylum.

The laws that govern these conventions are through international treaties and international legal precedents. Israel feels on obligation to adhere to internal law.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join