It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian UFO Sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Hi Peoples,

I just noticed this article while I was surfing.

Ufo sightings over Midwest Canada.

I was wondering if any Canadians out there have seen this stuff?

www.unknowncountry.com...

Just an afterthought but I hope no one has posted this already

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Just looks like light on a lens....

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Could well be, I was just curious if any one had seen it first hand

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I saw this image before somewhere like a month ago. The only strange part of the photo is the alien shaped figure.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   
That picture, their standard of �high quality� isn�t very high quality is it? I would hate to see their version of low quality. Indeed the most interesting part of it was that there is a figure apparently standing in the light beam.

Here is the original article, apparently it been updated with some more pictures at the very least since I first read it:
www.hbccufo.com...

Ufology Research of Manitoba (ufon.org) reports that they are likely to have double the amount of reports that they did last year. The increase is accountable to better circulation of how to contact them, and most of the UFOs are accountable to being weather balloons etc., but it�s interesting none the less.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I still think its a lensflare with either an "enhanced" figure in it, or just coincidence.

There are many canadian UFO sightings though (since they dont cover it up as much as the US military). Shag harbour is a particular interesting piece, which I would say rival if not outclass the Roswell crash, especially when it comes to being "true" or not (definition of "true" may vary).

Plus its got a cooler name. Shag. Hehe... hehe... heh...

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Nothing but lense flare there people. Nothing more. Move alone ;-)

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
As he did not see the 'beam' as he took the picture I must agree with it having to be reflection (lense or mirror).
Also I cannot see any humanoid shape in the beam. The rocks in the background is responsible for the only shapes and the shapes don't even come close to a human shape.

Never heard of 'Shag harbour', what happened there?

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele
Never heard of 'Shag harbour', what happened there?

Some UFO crashed into the ocean, military tried to get to it, it sneaked away to some other position where it got help from another UFO and the military continued to dive after it (divers noted seeing something not of this world). Later the fleet was called away to investigate a Russian ship coming closer, and the UFO's made a break for it and dissapeared.

Not the full story, read more on ufocasebook.com.

[edit on 3-10-2004 by merka]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Check out the exploding cat link at the bottom of the page that was originally linked to. Classic
Heres a brief summary. People saw a ufo next to some powerlines. The ufo decended to the ground slowly. Athorities say a cat climed the pole and touched a live line, then EXPLODED! As I said, Classic

[edit on 10/3/04 by Kidfinger]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Thought I would give an update, there is now a HUGE version of the photo (1489px By 1186px) available from this page.
www.hbccufo.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seth76
Thought I would give an update, there is now a HUGE version of the photo (1489px By 1186px) available from this page.
www.hbccufo.com...

Lol, in the large image the body is so imaginary they even have to write hints to form it... I cant see anything other than sunstreaks going from top to bottom, no face, no arms, no legs, no nothing.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Lol, in the large image the body is so imaginary they even have to write hints to form it... I cant see anything other than sunstreaks going from top to bottom, no face, no arms, no legs, no nothing.

I have to agree, it doesn�t really look like a figure standing in it. But I don�t think it�s a lens flare. A lens flare would drop off, or continue out of the field of view. There are other lens flares in this picture that continue out radially from the light�s point of origin, the sun in this case, a few degrees out of the field of view in the picture. A possibility is that it could be refraction or dust on a car windshield for example.

Another speculation is that if this picture wasn�t edited and the development of the film wasn�t in error that likely it could be caused by a manufacturing defect in the film. If this is the case the lens flares would have to line up by coincidence.

I think someone simply went at it with a pencil eraser.

new topics

top topics

join