It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Police Go Wild, London May 10th.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Democide

Check out my youtube channel, underterraingrunter.
Farrell is my featured video.
I very regretfully have to agree at least 80% with your post.
ATS conditions prevent me from saying more.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

O.K. Let's be really, really blunt and Yorkshire about this.
A brain-damaged chicken could work out who's responsible for the False Flag Terror attacks that are used to excuse fraudulent 'anti-terror' statutes.
These statutes are designed to put us in an abject state of fear and ensure compliance with whatever is demanded of us.
Does it look like it's worked?

So what does the future hold for us?
Open war between everyone who's got their head screwed on and those who see their role as "government foot soldiers", whatever that means?
Or a major clamp down on rogue intelligence agencies who have tried to kill me and successfully murdered how many other whistleblowers and truthseekers.

It.
Doesn't.
Look.
Good.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kester
It happens that I am a supporter of David Davis. Thousands of people witnessed a publicity stunt I did in support of David and the response was so overwhelmingly positive I have to admit I was reduced to tears.

For those of you who haven't encountered this man here is a video of David Davis. I don't support any political party and I will never vote for anyone. No one has my permission to make any decisions on my behalf.
I have strongly backed two politicians. One American some of you may have heard about, Ron Paul. The other is our version, David Davis.
Listen very carefully to his words. He uses similar techniques to Ron Paul. Using the faked terror threat as a subtle tool. Doing what he can. My publicity stunt in his favour culminated in presenting him with the evidence revealing the fraud that we know as False Flag Terror. I'm certainly not the only one who did this.
I stress, listen carefully and hear what he is saying.
I am aware that military supporters warned him publicly to give up his well known pastime of walking alone in the North York Moors and other similar remote areas. They said "You're our man, we don't want to lose you." An artificially triggered heart attack was specifically mentioned.
This is all about restoring the rule of Law.

edit on 11-5-2012 by Kester because: addition

edit on 11-5-2012 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

My publicity stunt in his favour culminated in presenting him with the evidence revealing the fraud that we know as False Flag Terror.

This resulted in an attempt on my life which also endangered a child. It is slightly annoying that I should have to take the flak while professionals harp on about the undoubted dangers of their job yet remain cowed on this issue.

I'm not asking for sympathy. I'm asking you to step up to the plate.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

nice 2 see the police on duty waving to their friends marching
how different they are when its just the normal public

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nofear39

We've got a watertight case for discrimination here.
Two choices to straighten this out.
Bash their mates or wave to us.
Which is it going to be Mr Bobby Peeler?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

A brain-damaged chicken could work out who's responsible

Not so sure about that. OK, I come in on the unaware side of things, not having paid much attention to history and having concentrated for most of my life on a narrow world of family, work, social life and the BBC News, but until less than 2 years ago I had no clue about any of this, and I suspect that's still true of most people. Then something happened to some friends, and in the course of trying to help them and find out how it had happened, I kept tripping over things that were being covered in the "alternative media" and discovered a parallel universe going on. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't know what you were talking about.

edit on 12-5-2012 by Anthony2 because: Didn't mean to include the video again in the reply

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthony2

Thank you Anthony.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
From the Telegraph today.....

"MI5 feared British police attended terrorist camps
MI5 warned Scotland Yard that policemen in its ranks were suspected of attending terrorist training camps, it can be disclosed."

It can also be disclosed that there are sleepers/infiltrators everywhere. A traveller friend once told me, "The two biggest crooks I knew joined the police. They were brothers. ANYTHING you wanted, you could get it from them."

I have no doubt some serving police have been radicalised by events in other parts of the world. Some of them will take a pop at people or things somewhere, sometime. That's a given.

Look at the recent coverage of stories about pervert, terrorist, wife-killing cops and weigh them up against the coverage of the May 10th march and its purposes. In the buildup to the march I didn't meet a single man or woman who knew it was going to happen other than serving police. One delightful young lady who was offering gym membership said ten seconds into the conversation, "I'll be there!" And I'm sure she was. Imagine what the turnout would have been had the spook controlled mainstream media actually informed the public of what, why, when and where.

"MI5 feared British police attended terrorist camps"? Can anyone give me a wholesale price on North Face zip-up bags?

<< 1  2   >>

join