It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien mummy photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I found this photo of a mummy with a large head found in Brazil. It was found in May so I dought I am the first to see this but If there is more info I would appreciate it. Is this for real?
Here is the web address:

ufoinfo.com...

Thanks
egcltd

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Could it be a deformed baby at all? Is there a condition thats exsits that could do that?

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
that sounds like a possibility. I can't read spanish and that is what the rest if the info is written in. I'm curious if anyone has done a DNA test.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hmm.. That foot looks like a golf club. This being is pretty dang short.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I saw the picture and I read the link the Spanish is mix with Portuguese, the skeleton is to big to be of a baby and a baby with a head that big will more likely would need cesarean to be delivered.

A DNA test will tell if is human or human and something else.

Very interesting picture.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
the article is in Portugese and doesn't say much of importance. The photo and many of the deformed alien photos floating around are all almost certainly a poor kid with severe hydrocephalus. This can be a consequence of an inutero viral infection eg varicella, or a genetic disorder eg many of the trisomies. The extra toe is consistent with this and is just an indication of abnormal fetal development.
Prior to ventriculoperitoneal shunts huge heads were the norm in poor kids unfortunate enough to have a blockage in the ventricular system because the skull growth plates haven't fused, the head size just increases with the increased intracranial pressure. The kids often lived for years. In regards to requiring a Caesarian....the head size may only be slightly increased at birth, is very plastic (neonatal molding is the norm), and abnormal fetuses will often be delivered prematurely.
Good hunting.

[edit on 27-9-2004 by Romeo]

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Good answer Romeo. Makes things make more sense. This baby/child has teeth, very human teeth, I might add. To me, that makes it a human child, and not an alien hybrid.

There are some wierd conditions out there, and I wouldn't wish anything like that on anyone, my worst enemy included.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   
How about the boney structure inside the eyes, does anyone know if there is a medical condition that would cause this?

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I have seen a wealth of photos similar to this from arabic web sites, apparenlty depleted uranium is a nasty business. Also a wealth of photos from the 80's as a scare tactic during Reagan's 'crack baby' anti-drug campaign. Pretty horrible to say the least but given the severity of the deformations in this photo, I wonder how in the world it was able to live long enough to develop to it's present size. The skull in the background is the only way to estimate the size, but it doesn't look like a newborn for sure. Can an infant survive long enough to develop to that age with the deformity being that severe?

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
By looking at the photo I would say that this is a pic of a very unfortunate infant. I say it's an infant because the skull never fully closed. The crack up the center of the skull like looks like a newborn whos soft spots never even had a chance to close. I would say this is yes a deformity. Of course I could be way wrong too.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   

poor kid with severe hydrocephalus

My thoughts exactly....

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I can almost agree with the hydrocephalus theory, but there is just one thing that gets me. In a hydrocephalic baby, the skull is not used together. The skull splits at the fissures, and keeps expanding as the childs condition worsens. As the fissures widen, the gap between is covered in a thin membrain. The gap in the skull is still there. rom the pics presented, I could not see any gaps where skull fissures should have been. Also, the report said something about a 6 toed foot, but when I looked at the rest o the pics, you could clearly see only 5 toes. Im starting to lean more twards a model, or paper mache. Those were some interesting pics though. Never seen anything quite like them.

new topics

top topics

join