It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

which is going to happen...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
which do you think is going to happen?

1. the government will reveal the existance of extraterrestrials

2. extraterrestrials will reveal themselves

3. we will never know about the existance of extraterrestrials

Please state you opinion.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Will never know, unless we are invaded. Our children or the next generation might know. I am referring to an official statement from the US government.

We know that UFO and aliens exist, there is enough information today. The US government will not disclose anything until all those that have been abducted are dead. Else million of US citizens will sue the government for financial gain (damages).

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
As much as id love the goverment to reveal there knowledge of extraterrestrials, I dont think it will ever happen in our lifetime
Also if the truth is ever revealed i dont think it will come from the united states goverment. Im my honest opinion i think the truth will come from russia if its ever revealed, ive been watching documentaries recently about the KGB secret ufo files and how there been leaked out to people whos buying them from crime organisations.

Donna x

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
2. extraterrestrials will reveal themselves

They already do, through Hollywood productions designed to prepare the population for future revelations. However, I think WWIII comes first; then the ET revelations afterwards. Caveat emptor, I have not researched the ET-revelation issue as a focused subject.

Kind regards
--libertad

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
1. But its going to be little stuff like frozen fossils and the like

new topics

top topics

join