It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman takes to Web to raise money for legal costs, lawyers confirm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

One could imagine anon or some such other group using stolen cc info to bombard his paypal with donations. Pure speculation of my part, but it seems like the sort of thing those nefarious types do to get their lulz.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
So is Zimmerman in Arizona? Hes hosting the site from the same place ATS is hosted. I guess he wants to be close to the border in case he has to make a run for it.

I said this yesterday and now his attorneys quit because they can't find him.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

So is Zimmerman in Arizona? Hes hosting the site from the same place ATS is hosted. I guess he wants to be close to the border in case he has to make a run for it.

I said this yesterday and now his attorneys quit because they can't find him.

The guy is clearly demonstrating himself to be a clown. Though he's smart to be in hiding - a lot of folks with a lot of ill will toward him would like to get their hands on him.

Personally, I would never support vigilante justice, not in this circumstance at least. But thats not to say that there aren't millions who would. I almost hope for his sake that a warrant is issued - maybe the state can keep him safe, while they hold him accountable for his actions.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Got in and made my donation, scam or not the only person here that deserves justice is Zimmerman.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Raising money for his defense fund or raising money to flee the country because he committed murder and knows it?

SMR

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
His legal team just bailed on him ... speaks for itself ...

Legal team drops Zimmerman in Florida shooting case

Sanford, Florida (CNN) -- Attorneys for neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, who authorities say fatally shot an unarmed teenager in Florida, said Tuesday they have lost contact with their client and will no longer represent him. "He has gone on his own. I'm not sure what he's doing or who he's talking to," said legal adviser Craig Sonner. "If he wants us to come back as counsel, he will contact us." Sonner, who said the last time they had contact with Zimmerman was Sunday, spoke to reporters in Florida with attorney Hal Uhrig. Uhrig said Zimmerman contacted the office of the special prosecutor appointed to lead the investigation on his own.

SOURCE
===============================================================
===============================================================
I'll bet any amount of money this guy attempts to cross over into Mexico.
PayPal donations. Drops his attorney's and is living close to the border ... hmmm
Gets himself enough "donations" to get him across the border and go from there.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
Got in and made my donation, scam or not the only person here that deserves justice is Zimmerman.

Well, he's dropped off the radar. If he uses that money to flee into Mexico in an attempt to escape justice, I hope those who donated are held accountable. One would think that paypal would take action against his account, surely they're under pressure to do so.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It's A OK for a bunch of racist thugs to raise money to put a price on a man's head, but then it's terrible that said man tries to raise money for his own protection? The MSM thought it was fair to plaster his face on TV, to jump to their own conlusions, to lie to suit their agenda.... Why shouldn't he try and use that fame to his advantage?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So did Paypal break the rules for George Zimmerman like the Sanford Police Department did?

cms.paypal.com.../AcceptableUse_full&locale.x=en_US

(e) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (f) items that are considered obscene,

He is raising funds to defend himself from a crime he commited. And even on that website he has for raising money shows a picture of graffiti spray-painted on the wall of a black cultural center at Ohio State University.

Seems the rules just don't apply to this guy in any way like it should.

edit on 11-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join