It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panthers Plan 'Call to Action' Day Before Zimmerman Hearing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
It's very disturbing some of you already have plans of what you are going to do if "they" get too close to you.

You guys are trying to promote a race war...not discourage one.

I'm officially sick of the ignorance and stupidity on ATS. Every other thread is some kind of racist rant, and the retards here are lapping up.

I don't want to be a part of such a hateful and ignorant community, especially where the moderators are seemingly doing absolutely nothing about it.

When the "race war" so many here are seemingly begging for really does kick off, ATS will probably be one of those sites listed on the nightly news as being an "extremist site".

Well done for dropping the collective IQ level here so dramatically guys. It's really a feat.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Your context is false.

What media source would you allow? If it states the truth about
terrorist activity and a democrat, well I suppose you want it censored???

Are you calling for censorship?

During that event, Obama and New Black Panthers leader Malik Zulu Shabazz gave speeches from the same podium, and both were part of the crowd that then marched across the Edmund Pettus Bridge.mediamatters.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Your context is false.

What media source would you allow? If it states the truth about
terrorist activity and a democrat, well I suppose you want it censored???

Are you calling for censorship?

During that event, Obama and New Black Panthers leader Malik Zulu Shabazz gave speeches from the same podium, and both were part of the crowd that then marched across the Edmund Pettus Bridge.mediamatters.org...

And you are still trying to spread mis-information by selective quoting.

In claiming that Obama was "joined by" the Panthers, "appeared and marched with" them, and "shar[ed] the same podium" with them, Breitbart carefully avoids explaining just what the event in question was. References to Obama campaigning "in Selma, Alabama in March 2007" and a mention of how "then-Senator Hillary Clinton and Al Sharpton were also in Selma at the same event" do more to confuse the readers than explain it to them.

What Breitbart is trying to avoid acknowledging is that several thousand people "appeared and marched" with the New Black Panthers that day. The event in question was the 42nd anniversary of the 1965 march from Selma, which ended when the civil rights marchers were attacked by law enforcement at Edmund Pettus Bridge. The

This was a March to commemerate the historic Selma March....THOUSANDS of people marched and spoke...but the event was about the SELMA MARCH...not about the NEW BLACK PANTHERS.

When that picture is shown, the caption should provide the CORRECT CONTEXT...which should be "Obama at commemorative Selma March"....NOT "Obama with New Black Panthers".

The thing is...I know you know exactly what you are doing...trying to spread propaganda and hate....it's absolutely disgusting.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

ATS is already becoming known as a pro white supremist website across the web.

It's no coincidence we get so many cross posts/content from Stormfront.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join