It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Prophetic Dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hello!

A few weeks ago I entered a thread and watched a video about Remote Viewing with Ed Dames, and within the program there was a prediction about a space craft being brought down by a meteor shower. This information almost instantaneously reminded me of a dream I had a couple months ago that I haven't been able to forget.

So lets get to the meat and potatoes:

To summarize the some what lengthy dream, I'm going to stick with the event within the dream that would be related to this. Near the beginning, when on a familiar roof top that I felt was mine, but did not match my current apartment's roof (I live in Brooklyn), I witnessed a strange occurrence. I was with people that weren't my friends, but weren't strangers either. I am assuming my mind was filling in what my neighbors on the other floors of my building looked like.

We all were suddenly attracted to a plane in the sky, towing a much larger, stranger looking aircraft. The best I can describe it was it looking similar to a few aircraft presented by Edgar Fouche. It was conventional as far as I can tell it had a cockpit and wings, but the design was more radical and had a lot of faces, much like an F-117.

The incident was brief. We all watched what looked like an unmarked, white jet aircraft towing this very strange, flying entirely too low and seemingly coming down to impact. And it did, into a sports stadium.

It didn't even take a second after the impact for an earthquake to begin. The building began shaking and I ran back inside, only to have the building cave in around me and fall with me. Miraculously I survive (it is my dream, you know
), and begin the rest of the dream. Near the end, though, I was contacting my partner who is currently living in California, and she too had an earthquake, as if this was a bigger event than just the NYC. We were both in tunnels; I was in the MTA subway tunnels, while she was in the train tunnels for BART in San Francisco.

---

I'm not sure what to make of this, though, if it is anything. I've had one other dream that would be described as prophetic, involving pre-9/11 dreams that people have been reported of having. In it, maybe a week or two prior, a commercial jet flew over me and into my high school while I was outside of it. On the morning of 9/11, I was at that high school.

Either way, the latest dream jarred me when I woke up and I've told a few close friends about it, but not so much the connection I'm making here with remote viewing.

I suppose my question would be, has anyone else had a similar dream? At the least a unique aircraft crashing and/or large scale earthquakes?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Just a dream, just a dream, just a dream.

If everyone here thought that their dreams were "Prophetic Dreams " and discussed them here, the ATS servers would be overwhelmed to say the least...

By the way, for those who think they can "remote view", or have "Prophetic Dreams" [color=gold]how come you all didnt dream up or "view" the Mega Millions lottery numbers?

Eh??

edit on 1-4-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by elg3cko

The problem with this post is that it could be
1 Genuine.
2 A story made up to create another thread on ATS.

Oh yes, throw another story about another pre 9/11 dream to try and prove that the OP is psycic.
My personal opinion - a fairy tale made up to achieve 15 minutes of fame
As no proof can be offered, should these stories be on this website anyway?
edit on 1-4-2012 by Sailor Sam because: spelling

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

Haha! Good point, but I only want to potentially call it prophetic due to the event being so catastrophic. The idea with people having dreams about 9/11 before it occurred would be due to the nature of how greatly it affected the human psyche world wide; that would be the link to why people shared such an eventful dream.

Whether my current dream would come to pass or not doesn't matter to me, but I am entertaining the idea after watching that video on Remote Viewing, a subject I am very interested in.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

Indeed. I agree that making such a bold claim is likely going to turn people away, but I can do nothing more than state that, in my opinion, I simply had a dream shared by other people around a powerful event, and in no way do I assume I have psychic powers, nor can see "the future" as it is understood.

I put the topic here, though, to see if anyone else has had a dream with at least the parts I found very odd--the aircraft and the large-scale earthquake.

top topics

join