It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything Zimmerman and Trayvon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

No Sir, smoking weed if an executable offense we would have a lot of dead people. By the way I a-bore the death penalty. A nation should not be in the business of state-sanctioned murder. I respect your concern but as stated truthfully you are safer here then many countries. But I respect your issues, point of view, and concern.

Peace.
edit on 29/3/12 by arbiture because: correct spelling, again...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Just a note to everyone. I will add new Z & T link to this thread as they come.

Peace...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Posted in wrong thread - removed.
edit on 21/4/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Wow...so now people are lying and saying trey tried to rob Zimmerman ...omg and omg...the lies!!!!

Before Zimmerman killed a kid eating candy and drinking tea....he called 911 to report suspicious activity....the suspicious activity....walking.

When the 911 OP realized that this nut case was following this very suspicious character......walking......they told Zimmerman under No Un-certain terms...and in plain English to STOP...GO HOME...the cops are on their way!!! That's why we pay police...they are professionally trained.

The bottom line....before he murdered that kid...he was told to go home. Had he obeyed orders...this kid would be alive!!!! He was itching to show control over anyone that dared walk on his side-walk w/ out his permission!

There's a suspicious guy in my neighborhood....come quick....we're all gonna dieeeeeeee...OMG...what is that suspicious guy doing.....

Walking!

To the guy that said trey was trying to rob Zimmerman at knife point...lol
The 911 tapes have been released....pay attention to zimmerman's 911 call before he murdered the kid in cold blood....

I cannot believe the people out there twisting actual facts...spinning it to fit whatever agenda you have.
Zimmerman was told to go home...instead of following orders...he killed someone. No amount of twisting will change those cold hard facts!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Speaking of Saint Skittles, another black teen just got shot and killed yet Sharptop and the MSM are completely silent.
Maybe because the shooter is also, ahem, black.

Originally posted by Propulsion

Originally posted by Alxandro
Would it be ok to post hoodie jokes here too?
You know they will start up soon, give it time.

I don't have a problem with that. ...

Ok, since this is about everything Z & T, here goes:

Q: Where did Trayvon get his hoodie?
A: Target

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Really is a great thread
thanks for making it...

i use this thread for references
on this case. great go too

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Wanted to add the thread I had made. It shows some of the things that the government does not want you to know.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
My take after the autopsies, police reports, and testimonies.

1) Zimmerman had a broken nose and two black eyes among other injuries.
2) Treyvon's fingers were bruised indicating he had been punching Zimmerman.
3) Zimmerman had no signs of damage to his hands indicating it wasn't a fistfight, and he was on the receiving end of the beating only.
4) Treyvon was shot at close range in the front of his body, 1 to 18 inches away, indicating that he was shot while he was attacking Zimmerman, not after he was walking away; this also indicates that Zimmerman was not stalking Treyvon and shooting him from far away in the back.
5) Treyvon was only shot once, which means Zimmerman shot him in self defense, because in a rage or if Zimmerman was doing it for fun he would have shot him more than once.

I think all signs point that Treyvon was clearly the aggressor here, and Zimmerman was acting in self defense. Zimmerman may have been the one to intiate contact, but no matter which way you slice it, someone following you around or approaching you is not grounds to turn around and start beating the living hell out of them.

Case closed. This was self defense, Zimmerman should be acquitted, and Treyvon's parents should give it a rest; it must be upsetting they lost their son but maybe had they been better parents maybe they would have taught Treyvon not to attack people.

edit on 17-5-2012 by WP4YT because: grammar

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Congratulations

You have added the 40 something Z-M thread which will end up as all the others..the same repeated arguments for both sides.

I just have to wonder, Why you think this thread will be any different.?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join