It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$10,000 reward for zimmerman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I read this today and thought it was interesting.

members of the New Black Panther Party announced they are offering a $10,000 reward for the "capture" of George Zimmerman, the man whot shot Martin.

usnews.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

How wonderful a New Black Panther group,just what is needed, guess now someone who needs the $ will hunt Zimmerman down and become a hero, I am always amused when I hear that the NAACP (National Association Advancment Colored People) is still using Colored as a description, because if a Caucasion used that term he/she would be considered Racist and informed that African American is the correct term, Honkey and whitey are still popular however.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ^anubis^
Hello everyone, I read this today and thought it was interesting.

members of the New Black Panther Party announced they are offering a $10,000 reward for the "capture" of George Zimmerman, the man whot shot Martin.

usnews.msnbc.msn.com...

I don't see anywhere in that link where it says that.

Edit: I'm not defending the BP party....I just don't see what you are seeing.
edit on 24-3-2012 by TrainDispatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

yeah i would like to see the person collect on this. these morons are a bunch of unorganized brainwashed race baiters looking for media attention. It a f@#king black lynch mob putting a price on someones head and the media actually reports on it amazing, they should be arrested for inciting kidnapping and public promotion of kidnapping. I bet the special interest groups fight this saying freedom of speech making them the biggest hypocrites ever to walk the face of the earth. Could you image a white group doing this in this day and age

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
They got us all playing the race game now, They must be laughing how we are all in their pocket's now.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

And at a protest in Sanford, Fla., where the shooting took place, members of the New Black Panther Party announced they are offering a $10,000 reward for the "capture" of George Zimmerman, the man whot shot Martin.

From the article.

Kind of disgusting if you ask me. Sure, the guy should rot in jail for what he did ( if he did in fact do it the way it's being portrayed) but asking for his capture and offering a reward, isn't going to solve anything.

The BP party are going to help ignite a race war if they continue with this nonsense.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Please contribute to the existing thread HERE

And remember to use ATS Search

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join