It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mass arrests of bankers and others incoming ++ NESARA ++ RP info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Imminent Televised Event: Mass Arrests of 10,000 Global Cabal Members

Very soon, you will witness the world-wide mass arrests of the many criminal cabal members.

These arrests will mean the removal of the final obstacles that will allow for the implementation of the new abundance systems that are ready to immediately free humanity from the current economy and its falsely imposed conditions of debt and poverty

www.youtube.com...

Thank You God...

Thank You

Thank You

let the show begin

info about this and other things

the2012scenario.com...

Professor Murray Sabrin spills the beans on why Congressman Ron Paul is disregarded by the Media Establishment..
www.youtube.com...

NESARA or something like it, thank you

Why is there so much poverty in a land so rich? Just 10% of the people own, control, and consume 70% of the nation’s wealth. The other 90% of the people producing most of that wealth survive on the remaining 30%. Who is confiscating your fair share?

nesara.org...

world peace...

abundance for all...

truth revealed about our cosmic families...

9/11/01 truth revealed...

federal reserve banking system abolished...

military industrial complex re-tooled for peace...

THANK YOU

namaste'

(^_*)

republic of the united states

The United States exists in two forms: The original United States that was in operation until 1860; a collection of sovereign Republics in the union. Under the original Constitution the States controlled the Federal Government; the Federal Government did not control the States and had very little authority.

dev.republicoftheunitedstates.org...

edit on 16-3-2012 by cornucopia because: added some more stuff

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
So, great good news.....whats the plan to rebuild look like?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
So, great good news.....whats the plan to rebuild look like?

here

"The plan is a bold achievable strategy for behind-the-scenes peaceful reconstruction of the de jure institutions of government without controversy, violence or civil war. After a national vote and approval by the body of Republic Assemblies, the plan is now in the implementation phase to accomplish the following:"

dev.republicoftheunitedstates.org...

enjoy

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Finally a scenario that doesn't involve the world ending or humanity blowing themselves to hell.

Kudos for positive outlooks.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

I said this in the other thread.

As much as I hate to say it, because I genuinely do enjoy his videos; visionarypeace is not a reliable source. He makes videos about what he wants to see happen; not about what actually does happen.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

As much as I hate to say it, because I genuinely do enjoy his videos; visionarypeace is not a reliable source. He makes videos about what he wants to see happen; not about what actually does happen.

thoughts equal reality

imagine it,

group meditations/visions are very powerful

new thoughts...

new realities...

dream of your best future...

make it happen

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
As I saw your other thread I will say this.

Until absolute proof of this is to come unveiled, I wont buy this. Its great imaginary fairytale I play through my head every night before I sleep. Yes, I wish this too be true, but I know false hope has no rationality.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

This video has already made the Newest Flags page today, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Heck, I don’t know what to believe!

Interesting.

Another one.

something else?
edit on (3/17/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by petrus4

thoughts equal reality

imagine it,

group meditations/visions are very powerful

new thoughts...

new realities...

dream of your best future...

make it happen

I know this can happen. I just got back from being in a magical place for six months; truthfully I probably shouldn't have left. So we can hope that it does here, as well.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Could it be that only my area is having problems with the ATS feed or is everyone not getting refreshed on a few threads here?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Lol at "world peace" op. Cracks me up every time I hear someone say that.

Good luck with that..

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
And people thought the Occupy movement was a joke and directed at the wrong suspects.

Thanks to the Occupy movement for EXPOSING the SNAKES that have lead to these arrests as well as their resignations. If not for their outcry, there would have been ZERO arrests and ZERO resignations going on right now. Power to the PEOPLE who WILL eliminate these SNAKES.

And the SNAKES better be brought to justice as spring time is coming and its time for a REGROUPING of the Occupy folks which will be BIGGER then before... GUARANTEED!
edit on 17-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

new topics

join