It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 9/11 prediction in a 2001 popular cartoon network show!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo

Well stuff like this makes me think it´s not so coincidental.

You thinking it isn't a coincidence doesn't mean it isn't one.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

You telling me that does not make it just coincidence either, please, if you are going to say nothing, then don´t say anything at all.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by khimbar

You telling me that does not make it just coincidence either, please, if you are going to say nothing, then don´t say anything at all.

Then I'll say this instead.

You seem to be operating under a severe case of selection evidence bias.

You're looking at coincidences and citing them as evidence as they fit your theory while simultaneously excluding the hundreds of thousands of hours of television, the millions of album covers or film posters which don't fit your ideas.

What you've done is create a false idea and then chosen the evidence to fit it, I mean you even used the words 'too coincidental'. Things can't be too coincidental, they're either coincidental or not. There are not degrees of coincidence.

Do you really, in your actual heart, believe that the people (whoever they are) responsible for flying planes into buildings chose to predict it in a Jonny Bravo cartoon?

Answer me that please with a simple yes or no.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
reply to post by hapablab

the symbolism is everywhere

check this out

this band called supertramp released this album months before 9/11

here is the album cover when reversed

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

why is this done? what is the purpose of hidding such a thing? if you notice the 2 "towers" are the only differently shaped objects in the "city" of plates and glass...also notice how the view is from outside an airplane window...what let me guess?...another coinsidence? HAHA

the only thing that comes to mind is for those in the "know" to get a couple of giggles out of it..

its horrible and sadistic...yet its happening everywhere...you just have to have an open mind, and be able to read the signs..

edit on 12-3-2012 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2012 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

That album was released in 1979.

Do you honestly believe they told British musicians about 9/11 42 years before it happened.

The straws you people will grasp at amaze me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join