It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joseph Kony

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Joseph Kony is a Ugandan warlord, who has a guerilla army. He abducts kids to be soldiers or sex slaves. He kills civilians, hes just a bad guy.

There has been a movement gaining alot of momentum, calling for him to be held accountable for his crimes. In Austin, TX the group has reached 1,000 members in 3 hours. with 10,000 invited. The group is going to blanket our city (and other groups elsewhere, theirs) with posters on the night of 4/20/2012 as a wake-up call to the world.

s3.amazonaws.com... is the video that they have. Its gone viral.

ATS needs to have a page to discuss him and how to deal with him.

Personally I believe he is Africas Adolf Hitler, and needs to be stopped already.

When my computer starts working I will post links to the plan Invisible Children has in place, and what you can do to help!
edit on 7-3-2012 by roshjoberts because: computer was running slow, needed to insert link

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Posted earlier tonight...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Is that the same guy. They told could not have a militia. Then went over to him,with missile launchers and blew everything up? same guy?

When I say "they told him" im saying nato forces.
edit on 7-3-2012 by informationstorage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If these were the 30s or 40s i bet most ATSers would support Hitler by calling America an invading evil empire force ready to blow germany to outer space.

For real.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by roshjoberts

i understand this is spreading on facebook like a rash. why now? this guy has been running around for a long time. smells like another crusade to bolster someones chances at retaining leadership via social engineered networks. butt naked had a similar crew but as he converted from sacrificing kids to spreading the word of 'salvation' i guess he's off the hook.
kony has evaded a number of attempts on his life and reports i have read state he surrounds himself with kid soldiers. lra?
fantastic excuse to gain a military presence in africa and counter the spread of chinese influence.
they (peeps in power) have had years to sort these atrocities out yet it seems to me this is part of an agenda for their own benefit.
this is only my opinion of course. feel free to research the other threads about this on the board.
f
edit on 8-3-2012 by fakedirt because: sacrificing kids not eating them, soz

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Big Joe Kones as I like to call him is my hero and one of the greatest living legends that lived.

Infact I would go so far as to say he is in fact Jeesus our Lord and God reborn.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

>.O Seriously? This guy is yer hero? Lemme guess mommy didnt love you?

This guy Kones the turbo needs to be drawn and quartered in a very slow painful fashion......with a dull spoon.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by roshjoberts

Kony is most probably not even in Uganda now and most certainly left Northern Uganda 6 years ago; his "army" numbers less than 200 now if they even exist at all now.

You all have been fooled big time! I wish kids would just do their homework on this guy more thoroughly before getting behind these con job organisations

new topics

join