It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STS-80

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

senshido
"I know this sounds nitpicky of me, but there are UFO people who claim that there are UFOs seen in Shuttle footage. What they are actually seeing is ice and debris near the orbiter,..."

I had nearly forgotten about this thread...

What a horrible movie to try and glean some factual information from.....seems kind of far from the author's original point to digress about human waste being shot from the shuttle....but hey...

Sounds like a plausible theory to me....

[edit on 1/6/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I know about the starwars thing that was mentioned earlier. It's shown on one of the same videos, but the specific incident is not shown in the link. I remember seeing it on TV and it was amazing. If there was any doubt in my mind that UFO's existed, this took it right away. In the clip, a camera on a shuttle catches a UFO moving slowly through space, until three missiles shot at an incredibly high speed target the UFO which makes lightning fast 90 degree turns to evade, if I remember correctly.

Does anyone have a ink to this footage? In the meantime I'll try to look for it.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zhangmaster

Does anyone have a ink to this footage? In the meantime I'll try to look for it.

Right here.

Second one down i think.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join