It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two-Headed Trout Causes Controversy In Idaho

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Searched but didn't find this posted until now.

[color=gold]Two-Headed Trout Causes Controversy In Idaho

Does the existence of two-headed trout mean things are just fine in Southern Idaho's waterways?

According to The New York Times, that's more or less the conclusion drawn by the J. R. Simplot mining company, which commissioned a study including photos of two-headed trout spawned from fish caught in Southern Idaho creeks.

Seems as though there's some disagreements between the 'officials'.

My first thought went to the mythical, magical town of Springfield where the Simpson's live...

"Fishies with three eyes (or two heads) just means that they can seeeee better."

Seriously, When ever there are high particulates where they shouldn't be (not naturally occurring,)

something really weird shows up.

edit on 2·24·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

radiation contamination lasts for many years once it gets into the air, soil, and water.

this cascading spread of the material will inevitably yield eventual painful gradual genocide/depopulation.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Good find! A bit freaky, but with so much pollution these days, I'm shocked not to see more stuff like it ...

But you know what they say ... Two heads are better than one

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Two headed beast occur in nature all the time. If they had found more than one I would become concerned. Not that tptb probably don't poison us. I just don't think this is evidence of that.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jordanfutchy
Two headed beast occur in nature all the time. If they had found more than one I would become concerned. Not that tptb probably don't poison us. I just don't think this is evidence of that.

Exactly this. You even get two headed children so there is some basis to some of the myths and legends around the world!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Gojira!

Like the earless bunny.

Earless Bunny

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Flouride is an ingrediant to make the atomic bomb. What about our water?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
They put Seleneum in some hair care products like shampoos and conditioners. If this is what it does to wildlife, I wouldn't be surprised if I had some Voldemort type second face on the back of my head at some point

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

Selenium is found naturally in the soil.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
fish regularly are born as multiples. I bred goldfish and danios in my house with very clean perfect water . Fish are nearly microscopic when hatched but if you see a hatch of fish all together you will find many two headed or two tailed ones. Those are food for other water creatures ,at least that's what I figured

join