It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Animal Rights” Activist Calls For Hit On Random Fur-Wearing Person

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Here is a wild story.

It's about a woman that apparently advertised on Facebook for a "hitman" to shoot somebody wearing a fur coat !!

The story is questioning why this did not get the "attention" that the
Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords shooting, and has a right wing slant.

Never the less, it points out some insane ideas.

What a plot for a TV mystery movie !!

Maybe someone from the Left can explain why the “Animal Rights” movement is not guilty of producing this woman who is part of them, yet we are guilty of producing Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords’ shooter.

A vicious domestic terrorist who fancies herself as a protector of animals has been arrested after trying to hire a hit man to kill a random person she saw wearing fur. The would-be contract murderer is a 27 year old woman from Cleveland named Meredith Lowell who solicited a murderer for hire using Facebook.

Using a fake name and a fake Facebook page, Lowell offered up to $850 to anyone who would shoot or slit the throat of a fur wearer without warning and completely at random.
Wheeeew!!

Fur Coat Hit Contract !

A wild story ..... it goes into great detail including recommended instructions !!

Read the entire article please.

I wonder if this woman ate some contaminated beef and has "Mad Cow" disease

Other than that, the story IS serious.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Nothing like dismissing all human rights to take out a crusade for animals rights...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Why should someone from the left explain this?

Animal rights is a social issue not a political issue. The media simply likes to stereotype. That is what you are perpetuating, the world is full of cranks, it doesn't, and shouldn't, reflect on other people.

edit on 2/24/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Why should someone from the left explain this?

Animal rights is a social issue not a political issue. The media simply likes to stereotype. That is what you are perpetuating, the world is full of cranks, it doesn't, and shouldn't, reflect on other people.

edit on 2/24/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

I agree.

This was the only article that had details.

Feel free to set the record straight.

Much of the animal rights movements have merit.

Edit to add:
without controversy, we never get to the bottom of the holes.
"exposure" is everything.

edit on Feb-24-2012 by xuenchen because:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

This is why we fail as a species. People don't have their priorities straight.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for going back to sustainable and ecological economics, but this is insanely excessive and counterproductive.
We have way more urgent problems on our hands.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
i wonder if anyone else taking on this type of mission checks as to whether the fur being worn by an individual is real or fake? would be a shame to target a fake fur wearing animal rights activist. anyhow silly woman with silly brain function.devenish, pass me my white rhino burger at once!
f

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
BUT HUMANS ARE ANIMALS@#~!@~

Fur farms are awful though.

I don't mind if you go out and kill the animal yourself then make some boots out of it. But if you are giving monetary support to factory fur farms in order to look "cool and stylish" then you're a tad bit disgusting.

new topics

join